Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Next MegaBonus? Non Targeted

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2019, 10:21 am

Programs: Marriott: Titanium, SQ: Gold, UA: Silver, Hilton: Diamond, Wyndham - Diamond, TR - Diamond
Originally Posted by paolo64
They’d better get on with it: Hyatt just launched a more than decent promo , firing a shot across the Marriott bow ( intentional or not).
Originally Posted by austin_modern
... as a former diamond/globalist/whatever-ist --- Hyatt's market penetration is crap. Currently in a Marriott and I dont think there's a Hyatt within a thousand miles of here.

Hardly a shot over the bow.
Have to agree with paolo64. I was happy to see the Hyatt promotion and certainly something Marriott will take note of. I would call that "a shot across the bow". Hyatt market penetration might be disappointing for you, but in my mind a bit unrelated to his point about a rewards promo.
UA-NYC likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:01 am

Programs: None - previously UA
Perhaps they should offer as part of the next promo double points if your points don’t automatically post within 10 days. It’s a real pain having to follow up and something they should have got right by now.
LoveHateUA and fotoflyer88 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.