Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

What benefit(s) would you suggest for Bonvoy Titanium?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What benefit(s) would you suggest for Bonvoy Titanium?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2019, 10:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
1 - waived resort fees, at least on award stays like Hyatt
2 - lounge access at Ritz Carlton
3 - your24
Old Mar 31, 2019, 11:05 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
A way to book reservations online easily
jaejaez likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by IslesFan
How about guaranteed breakfast for guest + 1 at all properties, regardless of brand, and not having it be considered the welcome gift?
Heck, I'd be happy if you could make it the welcome gift. Twice in the past month I was offered voucher coupons that didn't cover the cost of breakfast. I'm looking at you AC Hotel in Dallas and Courtyard outside of Napa.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 12:14 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
I totally understand the Ritz-Carlton Club is another level of service and should never be free (unless booking on certain rates for old credit card holders, please let us keep it forever a la the UA Presidential Plus), but it would be nice to have "true" lounge access for Titanium including those fake "beach clubs" that used to lounges now thinly disguised to keep non-paying status holders out.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 3:32 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Not sure its been mentioned but I would request that Titanium Members are allowed to redeem 7 Marriott Moments and say Ambassador 10 or something, at the moment it is restricted for 5 which is good as stops the same people going for them all but as they increase the options and naturally Titanium and Ambassadors will have more points to spend than other members the number of moments you chose should be increased in my opinion
Old Apr 1, 2019, 4:50 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Over the medium term, I would bet far more on a devaluation of Plat benefits, rather than an improvement in Tit benefits.
I really hope that what you say is not going to happen!
If so, Bonvoy Lurkers, please, tell it now so I can stop my efforts in reaching 51 nights for this year again!
Old Apr 2, 2019, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by Nuhusky
Guaranteed use of sna at time of booking as opposed to the upgrade window.
ahahahah, I mean, sure this would be great, but it can't possibly be implemented unless the number of SNAs is drastically reduced. I'd be happy with them just fixing the current implementation so they actually clear at 5 days when the requested room type is available.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 12:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Bonvoy titanium
I’ve got an Sna request for an upcoming stay. Hotel shows my desired room type as available. This Friday is the start of the five day window. Let’s see what happens
Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by X-ON
How about a minibar allowance per stay or night at certain brands? ....
How about a mini bar? Most properties I'm at don't have one.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:45 pm

1.) No resort fees
2.) Cancel day of arrival or worse case 24 hours prior. Current policies at most properties don't mix well with some business travellers schedules.
yurtripper likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 9:57 pm

Programs: Delta, Hyatt & Marriott Bonvoy
Check out the Freddy Awards joke!

Marriott obviously pays off the Freddy Awards since Marriott won in every category as they continue to lose their most loyal customers at an alarming rate.
In order for it to be true that Marriott actually won all these top spots they must have replaced all the seasoned road warriors from SPG that are disgusted with Marriott’s point earning, redemption, upgrades and customer service with new younger customers that don’t know what little value they are receiving.
I’ve gone from 70% SPG nights in 2016 to 50% Marriott/SPG nights in 2017 to 30% Marriott/SPG nights in 2018 to easily less than 20% Marriott Bonvoy nights anticipated in 2019.
Myself & many others have significantly reduced our business with Marriott in 2019 now that the real damage & destruction done to SPG members is now complete. I guess we will see what the Freddy Awards are for 2019. If Marriott Bonvoy is still at the top of the list then I know the awards are rigged so no need to pay attention to them in the future...
Old Apr 6, 2019, 11:15 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I would like the breakfast option to be mandatory buffet or a dollar amount towards the menu. I get really tired of the exact same buffet of scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes at every hotel and would prefer to be able to order off the menu.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.