Marriott App Discussion Thread

Old Nov 5, 2023, 3:13 pm

Marriott app not working

Originally Posted by bigshooter
Do you have Norton on your phone?
no Norton on my phone
Old Dec 9, 2023, 5:43 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA + Star Alliance Gold
Is anyone else seeing no SNA boxes, mobile check-in options, or Chat options in the Marriott app on iOS since the update last week? I tried reinstalling to no luck.
Old Dec 14, 2023, 4:04 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA + Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Is anyone else seeing no SNA boxes, mobile check-in options, or Chat options in the Marriott app on iOS since the update last week? I tried reinstalling to no luck.
I managed to find this functionality - you have to click the bell on the list page of the stays, and the SNA message know shows in this Trip Updates page that comes up.

margarita girl likes this.
Old Yesterday, 12:24 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold
Im missing a feature on the last couple of updates of the app that has been around for a couple of years now: in the main search window, there was an explore button that was showing a map with all bonvoy properties on it. Anyone know where to find it now?
Old Yesterday, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Plat, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Muerz
Im missing a feature on the last couple of updates of the app that has been around for a couple of years now: in the main search window, there was an explore button that was showing a map with all bonvoy properties on it. Anyone know where to find it now?
On Apple devices there is a button at the bottom of the screen that says Map/Grid.
Old Today, 1:29 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold
Originally Posted by margarita girl
On Apple devices there is a button at the bottom of the screen that says Map/Grid.
Unfortunately not what I was looking for. The option I was looking for was a worldwide zoomable map of all Bonvoy properties.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.