Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

[How to find] My Marriott Bonvoy Status Expiry date ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[How to find] My Marriott Bonvoy Status Expiry date ?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2019, 10:27 am

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by cfischer
Did you already stay 75 nights this year almost impossible.
I earned Titanium last year, for 2019. This year I've spent 9 nights at Marriott properties, and that number shows correctly. But my spend is shown as zero. That's not correct.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by fliesdelta
I earned Titanium last year, for 2019. This year I've spent 9 nights at Marriott properties, and that number shows correctly. But my spend is shown as zero. That's not correct.
The spend won't show until you reach 50 nights. There's a thread on here about that.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Yes, it's not correct but we are talking about Marriott IT.

see: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...completed.html
Old Mar 6, 2019, 10:35 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC
My understanding is the spending shows zero until you hit 50 nights.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 6:32 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Anyone who dropped from plat to diamond able to report yet about what status treatment they received after the downgrade for rooms that were booked pre-downgrade in status?
Old Mar 12, 2019, 11:52 am

Programs: Starwood, AA
Question for those with Ritz card I opened new Ritz card June 2018. As part of the offer, you were give Marriott Gold status for the 1st year from card opening, which would make it June 2019. The original Marriott Gold is what became current Bonvoy Platinum, correct? If so, should the Platinum status go through Jun 2019 at least? I was made Marriott Plat in Aug 2018 when bprograms combine, but dropped down to gold on March 1.
I see as lot of discussion re: Ritz card status, but it's unclear which status is being discussed - the original 1st yr card signup or the maintenance based on yearly spend after the 1st yr?
Does anyone in similar situation managed to keep Platinum?
Old Mar 13, 2019, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by lerasp
Question for those with Ritz card I opened new Ritz card June 2018. As part of the offer, you were give Marriott Gold status for the 1st year from card opening, which would make it June 2019. The original Marriott Gold is what became current Bonvoy Platinum, correct? If so, should the Platinum status go through Jun 2019 at least? I was made Marriott Plat in Aug 2018 when bprograms combine, but dropped down to gold on March 1.
I see as lot of discussion re: Ritz card status, but it's unclear which status is being discussed - the original 1st yr card signup or the maintenance based on yearly spend after the 1st yr?
Does anyone in similar situation managed to keep Platinum?
I believe the Ritz card only offers marriott gold, which means you are gold. Gold became plat temporarily but you were never supposed to stay plat because you had that card.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 12:50 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Avis First, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by yurtripper
I'm currently Titanium (Plat Premier in 2018) and was expecting to be Platinum - either from my 25 qualifying SPG stays last year or from the soft landing.

Having checked my LPT stats, it seems that my Platinum qualification for 2018 has now been recognised. I haven't yet combined my accounts, however, as I was too worried about doing that until the SPG qualification route was confirmed. Somehow I get the feeling that the only reason I still have Titanium is because I never combined the accounts.
Hmm, I've noticed something similar. My status shows as Titanium, but I only qualified for Platinum in 2018. I'm wondering when/if I will drop. The website also indicates I qualify for LTP, but I'm technically a few nights short, which will be remedied soon anyway.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 3:32 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
Originally Posted by Red259
I believe the Ritz card only offers marriott gold, which means you are gold. Gold became plat temporarily but you were never supposed to stay plat because you had that card.
That is partly incorrect. All those who qualified for old Gold status in 2018* (whether through opening a card or through the 10K required spend) suppose to be anew Platinum until the end of 2019.

After 2019 the only way the card will give Platinum is through 75K spend.

* I say 2018 as a shorthand because it is the card year that ends in 2018. One could have made the required spend in 2017.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by MD/DC Flyer

That is partly incorrect. All those who qualified for old Gold status in 2018* (whether through opening a card or through the 10K required spend) suppose to be anew Platinum until the end of 2019.

After 2019 the only way the card will give Platinum is through 75K spend.

* I say 2018 as a shorthand because it is the card year that ends in 2018. One could have made the required spend in 2017.
Do you have a link to something official that says this? I have the amex plat that gives me a gold as well and I still was dropped down to gold.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 5:54 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
Do you have a link to something official that says this? I have the amex plat that gives me a gold as well and I still was dropped down to gold.
Amex card only gave you Platinum status from status equivalent to SPG Gold. Those were never intended to be continued through 2019. Only the Ritz card Platinum was intended to be continued through 2019.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 4:39 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
Has anyone else (Amex plat cardholders) had issues being downgraded recently from Gold elite to Silver elite? That should not happen, in my view, given we Amex plat cardholders are still entitled to Gold elite. I have sent them an email so I hope they fix this on time before my next Marriott stays in a few weeks.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 4:53 am

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, QR Privilege Club, MB LT Plt (1K+ nights thx MB)
Do anyone, that qualified fro Titanium last year but not yet renewed Titanium for this year, see the renew for Titanium by staying x more nights in the app ? I remember last year I saw it re-qualifying ...but not now ....
Old Mar 15, 2019, 8:50 am

Programs: AC SE, Marriott - Titanium
Anyone who dropped from plat to diamond able to report yet about what status treatment they received after the downgrade for rooms that were booked pre-downgrade in status?
I booked my room as an Ambassador elite, but was downgraded on their system on March 1st. I checked in yesterday and was recongized as an Ambassdor and was upgraded to a suite. I checked out today and was recongized as titanium elite.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 9:44 am

Programs: Lots
Please be sure to report back on which status level they show when you checkin.
Can confirm that both stays booked at Platinum were not shown as Platinum at check in.

Both downgraded to Gold "benefits" aka S.F.A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.