Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

[How to find] My Marriott Bonvoy Status Expiry date ?

[How to find] My Marriott Bonvoy Status Expiry date ?

Old Mar 4, 2019, 1:38 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Marriott Rewards, Southwest Rapid Rewards
Got dropped to gold over the weekend as well. Can't say it was unexpected. At least I got two long business trips in this year prior to the change.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 3:37 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by Ugleeual
lots of platinum were pushed to gold on March 3rd who had the Ritz Credit Card... status updated yesterday for everyone (per CS)... so check today and that is what you will be in 2019.
I went from PL to Gold on 3/3/19. However, part of my qualification in the previous year was based on using points which is no longer allowed.

In any event, I am now burning some points and pruning reservations in the sense of moving away from more expensive Marriott properties with lounges.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 10:11 pm

Back in the saddle

Originally Posted by Zhaunk
So I was Plat this morning and became Gold this afternoon. Darn. :-)
Today 😎
Old Mar 6, 2019, 12:01 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
I just got "downgraded" to "Platinum Premier" in the mobile app but the website still shows "Titanium." Very nice.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 5:29 am
xar

Programs: Starriott Plat Premier
Originally Posted by naumank
I just got "downgraded" to "Platinum Premier" in the mobile app but the website still shows "Titanium." Very nice.
Meaning you were holding on to Titanium and now downgraded to Platinum?
Old Mar 6, 2019, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by Xeno
However, part of my qualification in the previous year was based on using points which is no longer allowed.
Did you mean you had award stays?
I thought award stays still count towards status qualification, which means they count as valid QNs.
Isn't it still the case?
Old Mar 6, 2019, 8:28 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by agjil
Did you mean you had award stays?
I thought award stays still count towards status qualification, which means they count as valid QNs.
Isn't it still the case?
No. Until late in 2018, one could "buy" PT status from gold using x number of Marriott Reward points which falling short of the required number of nights. Points used in this way were removed from one's lifetime count.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 8:46 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by xar
Meaning you were holding on to Titanium and now downgraded to Platinum?
What I am saying is my mobile app says I am Platinum Premier, a level that no longer exists.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 8:54 am

Me too ! Switched today from titanium to platinum premier elite!

What I am saying is my mobile app says I am Platinum Premier, a level that no longer exists.
Me too ! I was just Switched an hour ago from titanium to platinum premier elite!

What is going on in the App ??? ???? Every day a new surprise . Who the hell is managing the Marriott IT?
Old Mar 6, 2019, 8:58 am

No. Until late in 2018, one could "buy" PT status from gold using x number of Marriott Reward points which falling short of the required number of nights. Points used in this way were removed from one's lifetime count.
Ah gotcha, understood.
Thanks for the reply.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 9:00 am

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
I just checked the app, my status shows correctly, as does the night count, but spending is shown as $0. So... not good.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 9:50 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
I'm currently Titanium (Plat Premier in 2018) and was expecting to be Platinum - either from my 25 qualifying SPG stays last year or from the soft landing.

Having checked my LPT stats, it seems that my Platinum qualification for 2018 has now been recognised. I haven't yet combined my accounts, however, as I was too worried about doing that until the SPG qualification route was confirmed. Somehow I get the feeling that the only reason I still have Titanium is because I never combined the accounts.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by yurtripper
I'm currently Titanium (Plat Premier in 2018) and was expecting to be Platinum - either from my 25 qualifying SPG stays last year or from the soft landing.

Having checked my LPT stats, it seems that my Platinum qualification for 2018 has now been recognised. I haven't yet combined my accounts, however, as I was too worried about doing that until the SPG qualification route was confirmed. Somehow I get the feeling that the only reason I still have Titanium is because I never combined the accounts.
Not sure of your logic here. If you qualified for Titanium in one account then that should have carried over to your combined account. Combining accounts adds to your qualifications, not subtracts. For instance, I was LTG in both programs missing LTP in both by a few nights each, but when combined, I became LTP and moved to LTT when that came about.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 10:10 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by RogerD408
Not sure of your logic here. If you qualified for Titanium in one account then that should have carried over to your combined account. Combining accounts adds to your qualifications, not subtracts. For instance, I was LTG in both programs missing LTP in both by a few nights each, but when combined, I became LTP and moved to LTT when that came about.
I didn't qualify for Titanium - I was Platinum Premier through 2018 based on my 2017 stays. The only way I qualified during 2018 (for Bonvoy status this year) was through 25 SPG stays. Most of my Marriott stays got switched to Hilton so I actually had very few stays there.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
that was announced a LONG time ago to go away.

good riddance. That's funny. Mine still shows Titanium

Originally Posted by fliesdelta
I just checked the app, my status shows correctly, as does the night count, but spending is shown as $0. So... not good.
Did you already stay 75 nights this year almost impossible.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.