Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Is there a new app that I should have?

Old Jan 9, 19, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, Delta Gold

I just realized that I'm still using the old SPG app. Is there a new one for the consolidated program or no? Website isn't that clear. THANKS
Old Jan 9, 19, 1:26 pm

Programs: UA GS, Marriott/SPG Amb, Hyatt Explorist
You can use either the newest SPG or the newest Marriott app. They’re the same app with different branding.
Old Jan 9, 19, 8:23 pm

Anyone else having difficulty searching for Points/Rewards based properties in America using mobile phone app or on tabled app? I can find properties in Australia but for 2 weeks it returns nothing for USA?
Old Jan 9, 19, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Who wants to set the over/under on what date the "SPG" app will no longer be functional (and forced to a Marriott one)?
Old Jan 9, 19, 9:05 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by thatsthatmattressman View Post
Anyone else having difficulty searching for Points/Rewards based properties in America using mobile phone app or on tabled app? I can find properties in Australia but for 2 weeks it returns nothing for USA?
Yes, was discussed in a thread about no awards showing availability. Delete your app and install it again and you will be good to go.
Old Jan 9, 19, 9:15 pm
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
the Marriott app is so annoying..... look at the Hilon app, it's just so much better. Also IHG app is better than Marriott app....
Why cant they create a proper navigation menu.....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: