Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

TownePlace Suites Whitefish Kalispell - Montana [Master Thread]

Old Jan 4, 2019, 1:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Cat 4. Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...ish-kalispell/

"The Towneplace Suites Whitefish is designed with personal touches, clever details with a calm and comfortable feel, productive setting for business travelers seeking inspiration, spacious room for the family adventures. Next to Glacier National Parks entrance and iconic Going to the Sun Highway, the hotel is a short distance from Glacier International Airport (FCA), Whitefish Lake, Whitefish Mountain Resort, 12 championship golf courses, world class rivers and Flathead Lake (largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi). After an exciting day of hiking, biking, fishing, snow sports, rafting, horseback riding or sight seeing, enjoy the extras the hotel has to offer. Enjoy the outdoor pool/hot tub, kitchens or patio with Weber grills, or walk to downtown Whitefish for a wide variety of shops, eateries and spirits. Escape everyday life and start planning your next business trip/retreat, wedding or travel adventure today and let the staff at Towneplace Suites Whitefish help make moments matter.

Located just below Whitefish Mountain Resort in beautiful Whitefish, Montana. Just off of Highway 93 on Akers Lane with a quiet setting, just minutes away from snow sports, shopping, dining, nightlife and the arts.

ski rental delivery tamarackskishop.com"
Old Jun 6, 2019, 6:14 am

Programs: Marriott LTS
Anyone stayed here and can provide a TR?? I would be staying at this hotel in Aug. A friend who live in Missoula said this area is nice and can be used to explore the park. Flying into MSO as it was $250 cheaper than FCA.

I picked this over SHS as I have never stayed at this brand before and because of the half points on oaid rates thought its best to use my points here.

Will provide a TR when I return.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 8:39 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by Ksw299
Anyone stayed here and can provide a TR?? I would be staying at this hotel in Aug. A friend who live in Missoula said this area is nice and can be used to explore the park. Flying into MSO as it was $250 cheaper than FCA.

I picked this over SHS as I have never stayed at this brand before and because of the half points on oaid rates thought its best to use my points here.

Will provide a TR when I return.
How was your stay? I am debating between this property and SHS in Kalispell as the base for a trip to Glacier National Park. Others' review would be appreciated, too.

LAX
Old Jan 2, 2021, 1:01 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by LAX
How was your stay? I am debating between this property and SHS in Kalispell as the base for a trip to Glacier National Park. Others' review would be appreciated, too.

LAX
How was your trip? Which property did you end up choosing?
Old Jan 2, 2021, 1:10 am
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by ashley1245
How was your trip? Which property did you end up choosing?
Ended up cancelling the trip because of spike in the area. I probably would have chosen TPS because of the kitchen and location (based on my research).

LAX
Old Mar 29, 2021, 4:23 pm

Programs: AA, Marriott, UA, SWA, Hilton, IHG
Just completed a six-night stay. The hotel staff was the highlight. They were friendly and helpful. Whenever we needed a replenishment of room supplies, they went to find it as we waited. The bill upon checkout was error-free.

The breakfast was sandwiches (english muffin, burrito, or croissant, each with egg/meat/cheese) plus fruit, juice, yogurt, oatmeal, cold cereal and good coffee - all served by staff.

The rooms are not large, but the showers are. The property is well-maintained and clean. There is a guest coin laundry.

The manager reported that occupancy has been very strong despite the pandemic. While we saw few people, the parking lot looked fairly full.

The location is excellent for proximity to Safeway and the ski rental shop. It's a bit of a walk to downtown Whitefish.

I would return.
ashley1245 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.