Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Silver Elite, will I recieve a card?

Old Dec 23, 2018, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Silver, TK Elite+, Accor Gold, Mariott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond and IHG Diamond Ambassador

Hi,

I just figured out that after checkout of my current stay I will be qualifying for Silver Elite. Will I receive a membership card or maybe even membership packet? I was never Elite with any hotels but I was/am few airlines. Right now I am Silver at Qatar Airways and I received membership card and packet with luggage tags.

Best Regards
DC10
Old Dec 25, 2018, 6:27 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*
Marriott's mostly moved away from physical cards preferring virtual cards on phones, but I believe you can still call in and request a physical card. Although I wouldn't be shocked if they waited to issue said cards until they've officially announced the details of the new Marriott program (likely to be called Bonvoy) so it'll have the new name on the cards.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.