Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Erie Ambassador Conference Center [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2018, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.

COURTYARD ERIE AMBASSADOR CONFERENCE CENTER

7792 Peach Street Erie, OA US 16509

High level service, mid level Property (5 Photos)

COURTYARD ERIE AMBASSADOR CONFERENCE CENTER

Check In

Quick, efficient, dedicated Elite desk

Room

Wow, what can I say.  Honestly, one of my top 5 suite upgrades ever.  3 full size rooms combined into 1 suite.

Entry room, foyer, 1/2 bath, oversized chair, oversized sofa, gas fireplace, balcony.  Next room office/DR/Wetbar.

Another fullsize sofa, antique wood desk, round eating table for 4, wetbar, tons of cabinets, but only a microwave and small refrigerator.  

Bedroom is large, canopy bed, whirlpool tub in room, glass enclosed oversized shower, double vanity.  Not a very good use of space in the BR though.  An armoire for the TV.  With the hotels going to smaller TVs and this bed being elevated, the TV is almost below the mattress line.  The room would greatly benefit by getting rid of the armoire, going with a tall dress for drawers and the TV.  Also a sitting surface for getting dressed.  The bed being elevated, kind of awkward.

Lots of amenities in the bath.  First I ever saw this, a mounted garment steamer

Service

not bad.

Dining

Courtyard Bistro, slightly limited options.  $10 Dining credit for breakfast which is a joke for the Marriott Rewards program

Lots of casual dining options within a 3 minute walk.

Overall

A solid property, connected to a large conference center.  Whirlpool was out of service, large indoor heated pool20181114_173959.jpg20181114_174008.jpg20181114_174106.jpg20181114_174129.jpg20181114_174141.jpg

High level service, mid level Property

Would you like to write a review on the COURTYARD ERIE AMBASSADOR CONFERENCE CENTER?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Dec 4, 2018, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
Hard to believe that a courtyard has more and better suite options than the FS Sheraton in town.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 3:24 pm

Wow, Erie bringing it’s A game. Nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.