Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Old Nov 10, 2018, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by Safti
Did everyone get an email? I never received one.
You checked your spam folder right? They were practically instant when the site wasn't having issues.
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 5:32 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Zelucifer
You checked your spam folder right? They were practically instant when the site wasn't having issues.
I always got an email as well in real time
Old Nov 14, 2018, 7:02 am

Should I expect all my points in one go or 50 points per day?
Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:35 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by Shimon
Should I expect all my points in one go or 50 points per day?
With gaps for the days you only received the sweepstake entry.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 12:03 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
I wonder how they plan to announce the Grand Prize winner - isn’t that drawing today?

Edit: Well, I don't see any certs in my account nor my wife's, so I'm going to go ahead and issue this formal concession statement and congratulate the winner, whomever that may be.

strickerj likes this.

Last edited by CCIE_Flyer; Nov 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm Reason: Conceding the election
Old Nov 14, 2018, 7:37 pm

Programs: Marriott LTPP
checked my spam and never once got an email!
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:34 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by CCIE_Flyer
I wonder how they plan to announce the Grand Prize winner - isn’t that drawing today?

Edit: Well, I don't see any certs in my account nor my wife's, so I'm going to go ahead and issue this formal concession statement and congratulate the winner, whomever that may be.

I won.....

...nothing.
strickerj likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by CCIE_Flyer

The winner will probably get notified via email (or maybe phone), have to fill out the affie, may or may not be a background search, & will get the points + check 8-10 weeks after sweeps ends, if it goes like other sweepstakes I've entered. Unless they're a FTer we probably won't know the name of the winner, unless someone sends away for the list of winners.

No winning email for me, so I'll join you in congratulating the winner whomever it is.

Cheers.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 3:41 pm

Programs: Marriott LTPP
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
The winner will probably get notified via email (or maybe phone), have to fill out the affie, may or may not be a background search, & will get the points + check 8-10 weeks after sweeps ends, if it goes like other sweepstakes I've entered. Unless they're a FTer we probably won't know the name of the winner, unless someone sends away for the list of winners.

No winning email for me, so I'll join you in congratulating the winner whomever it is.

Cheers.
I assume I won't be the winner since I never got an email for any of my point winnings so why would they send me an email now? When will points go into accounts?
Old Nov 15, 2018, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by Safti
When will points go into accounts?
8-10 weeks.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
8-10 weeks.
After the sweepstakes ended, which was Nov 8.
Or after the promo ends, which is Jan 31?

And those better not be business weeks!
Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by margarita girl

After the sweepstakes ends. So figure sometime in January. Marriott is the sponsor of the sweeps, but there's a separate company that administers it. The administrator on record administers a # of large profile sweepstakes for US companies.

Cheers.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:36 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Originally Posted by margarita girl

Minor technicality, but I think it probably just ended yesterday with the Grand Prize drawing. Would still love it if an FTer was able to report being notified!
Old Nov 15, 2018, 10:33 pm

There's also a good chance that the winner still has no idea they won. The one time I had a decent win from a contest, they sent me notification via fedex overnight. If the drawing was on the 14th, they may have gotten it today, if service hasn't been affected by weather.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 6:54 am

Programs: AA PLT PRO, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plt. Premier
There's also a good chance that the winner still has no idea they won. The one time I had a decent win from a contest, they sent me notification via fedex overnight. If the drawing was on the 14th, they may have gotten it today, if service hasn't been affected by weather.
Curious what did you win ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.