Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2018, 1:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Since 1992 - Lifetime Titanium
Seeing a few 1,000 or more points winners. Well done. My best so far has been a 500 point instant win. DW has only had a 50 point instant win. Both were on the first day. Each day since has been a grand prize entry only. Maybe we can all get participation ribbons at least?

MarkP24 likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 2:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Since 1992 - Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by edcho
I died laughing when I saw the rules..In the T&Cs it says "Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per person.".
Knowing you can only instant win once, at least a few folks have won 3,000 points. Anyone get more than 3k?
Old Oct 15, 2018, 2:13 pm

I stop making BRG for next year, I stop making booking for this and next year move it to different chain and stop play this game. Anything is not working like on SPG umbrella ;(
Old Oct 15, 2018, 6:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I played for the first time today, although I did try much earlier when the thing was supposed to start. It wasn't at all clear to me what I was supposed to do (does it mean that I won big when I saw the six Moxy postcards ion my screen), but after clicking around I won 50 points or less that 17 Starpoints in the metric I understand.

Can we assume that those who haven't combined their accounts cannot play from both the SPG and MR sides? Earlier I saw the contest page in purple and I think I got an email from Starwood urging me to play.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 7:32 pm

I got all the Moxy answers wrong, but I still won a five night stay at the St Regis Bora Bora + 2 RT tickets in F.
Can't complain
Old Oct 15, 2018, 7:40 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I played for the first time today, although I did try much earlier when the thing was supposed to start. It wasn't at all clear to me what I was supposed to do (does it mean that I won big when I saw the six Moxy postcards ion my screen), but after clicking around I won 50 points or less that 17 Starpoints in the metric I understand.

Can we assume that those who haven't combined their accounts cannot play from both the SPG and MR sides? Earlier I saw the contest page in purple and I think I got an email from Starwood urging me to play.
Might as well convert them into Intergalactic Wizard points since that metric doesn't exist either.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 8:51 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Okto
I got all the Moxy answers wrong, but I still won a five night stay at the St Regis Bora Bora + 2 RT tickets in F.
Can't complain
Are you selling a bridge too?
notquiteaff and MarkP24 like this.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 12:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by rylan
Yeah with firefox I'm seeing blank spaces under the cards also. Pretty much par for the course with Marriott's dysfunctional website coding.
I've been using firefox, I also keep getting blank space when I "flip" a card. However, the other day, I flipped a card and it said I matched a property in South America. But what is that suppose to win?
Old Oct 16, 2018, 12:25 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Fanjet
I've been using firefox, I also keep getting blank space when I "flip" a card. However, the other day, I flipped a card and it said I matched a property in South America. But what is that suppose to win?
There are six cards.....three pairs of two identical location photos. The idea is to flip the cards to match the identical photos in consecutive flips.

You win instantly once - the first time you play. After that, each time you play you get a "sweepstakes" entry.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Then you don't enter sweepstakes very often.

Cheers.

American ones maybe
Old Oct 16, 2018, 3:03 am

Arn't there templates or best practices for implementing these games?
How is it possible to give people advance notice of the game, have a fancy lil countdown meter, then still not be ready in time to launch?
Then still have so much confusion when it is launched?
Old Oct 16, 2018, 5:13 am

Programs: Etihad Guest, Aegean & some other almost useless M&M programs; BA One World; spg; HHonors; Accor...
Angry

Originally Posted by kodansha999
Not eligible since I don't live at United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico), Argentina (excluding Mendoza, Neuquén, Río Negro, Salta and Tierra del Fuego), Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, South Africa and United Kingdom,
Yeah - what an arbitrary list of countries! I live in Belgium so can't play either. Ridiculous!
Old Oct 16, 2018, 9:39 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
So far a whopping 50 marriwood points!!! What a waste of time! Not much incentive, then again the way the marriott merger has gone gone should I be suprised. 😂
Old Oct 16, 2018, 10:11 am

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Shiv01
Yeah - what an arbitrary list of countries! I live in Belgium so can't play either. Ridiculous!
The arbitrary list might be based on how sweepstakes are conducted/allowed in those countries. Not every country is set up for them or have a variety of laws, & within countries it might vary (if you look at the list of countries for this sweeps, at least one says excluding XX, XX, XX areas; that's due to that country's laws & has nothing to do w/ Marriott, other than Marriott complying w/ that country's laws). Even for US sweeps there are times (especially when dealing w/ sweeps sponsored by liquor companies) where certain states are excluded. Canada, for example, often requires a test 1+1 = ? answered, to enter a sweeps. Often Quebec is excluded in sweeps where Canada folk can enter. I remember a sweeps SPG ran a year or so ago, & the variance amongst the rules for Germany (think it was Germany; it was a while ago) was pretty big, due to different regional laws re: sweeps in that country.

Cheers.
Shiv01 likes this.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 10:48 am

That's what I won. And you can only win something once. In the "old SPG", this 50 points would be worth a whopping 17 points. Wow, what a sh*t show these days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.