Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Old Dec 14, 2018, 3:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by ankomonkey
Has anyone received more than one prize of the same value apart from 50 points? Maybe I'm imagining it, but it feels like everyone posting missing points believes they won some of the prizes over 50 points more than once, but all of these points value prize only post once.
If I was right do I get a bonus 5000 points from Marriott for spotting their (latest) IT problem?
Old Dec 14, 2018, 6:12 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Mine are there now. 12 x 50 points = 600 points. Or the equivalent of $60 spend.

The thrills. The thrills.

But I can continue to report that the account merger has been smooth for me and any minor errors (after the first month when I let it all settle down) have been on the part of hotels incorrectly posting points which the hotels have fixed when I contacted them rather than anything to do with the IT or having to engage CS.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 8:06 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
My family member's points still haven't posted, but I'm now seeing an entry for my free nights certificate. I've no idea how I'm supposed to go about redeeming it or what restrictions (if any) apply..
Old Dec 14, 2018, 8:12 am

Programs: BA, Marriott
They posted all my win points apart from my second 500 point win. I contacted Marriott customer services and the email reply was that he had never heard of the 29 ways to stay game! Not very impressive. I have educated him.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 8:14 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
10 * 50 = 500 points posted correctly overnight.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 11:00 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, Bonvoy LTTit

Posted last night
Old Dec 14, 2018, 11:47 am

Mine are there today of course not all which I win. Missing around 1500points.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 12:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Zorak
Deal after we solve poverty and world peace
Of course
Old Dec 14, 2018, 2:43 pm

Same issue as many here: won 500 points x2 but only one 500 point win posted today.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 5:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
BTW - not saying it's the case here, but a couple of years ago I won a sweepstakes - not MAR-related - where you could enter & win every day. Points (in this case cable bill credit) technically to post 8-10 weeks. Like this sweeps they posted some & did it in batches, so even though you were expecting (fill in the blank - let's say X), you got a bunch of Ys posted on different days, but ultimately all the Ys eventually added up to X, but it took about 6 weeks of Ys posting to get to the X. That may or may not be the case here, but something to think about.

Cheers.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 5:42 pm

Programs: BA, Marriott
Originally Posted by paulbaxter
They posted all my win points apart from my second 500 point win. I contacted Marriott customer services and the email reply was that he had never heard of the 29 ways to stay game! Not very impressive. I have educated him.
Got this bizarre response from Marriott.

Thank you for contacting Marriott Rewards. I am happy to help.

This request involves confidential information. To protect your privacy, we need to speak with you by phone. Within the United States and Canada please call 888-625-4988 or visit our website for the telephone number of the office nearest you.

Mr. Baxter, we appreciate you choosing Marriott as your partner in travel. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Best Regards,

Moneise T.

Associate, Platinum Starwood Preferred Guest

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, LLC

Old Dec 14, 2018, 5:47 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat, Bonvoy LTTit
So even more has posted today

So they are coming out in batches, up to 6000 now
Old Dec 15, 2018, 3:00 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ftrichard
Mine are there now. 12 x 50 points = 600 points. Or the equivalent of $60 spend.

The thrills. The thrills.
I think you meant $6! 😉
strickerj likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 8:03 am

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by ankomonkey
Has anyone received more than one prize of the same value apart from 50 points? Maybe I'm imagining it, but it feels like everyone posting missing points believes they won some of the prizes over 50 points more than once, but all of these points value prize only post once.
You may have identified an issue here that hopefully can be easily corrected.
My spouse is one of those who is missing a second 500 and 1000.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by fumje
No 'instant' win points for me yet. I did just get my data breach email, though. I guess that's progress.

Also noticed that my last stay granted me 2k additional 'bonus points' (beyond the welcome). I can't guess why. But it makes waiting for my 7×50 points easier.
My points posted yesterday. From a review of my emails, I think no errors. I forgot that one day I had actually won 2,000 points from 29ways (not related to the mystery +2k bonus for a stay), but I'm glad that they didn't forget.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.