Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2018, 5:18 am

Won 1000 point today. Screen shot saved.

*update * Just received email confirmation.

Last edited by ords; Oct 20, 2018 at 5:20 am Reason: added content
Old Oct 20, 2018, 7:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
As mentioned in the rules, 8-10 weeks after the sweepstakes ends - which, again, is typical of many sweepstakes & not unique to MAR.

Technically they can (some legalese in the rules), but usually not to the detriment of those entering. One would be hard pressed to say that suddenly opening up the sweeps to daily instant wins from a 1-time instant win is to the detriment of those entering. Of course, this being FT, I'm sure someone can come up w/ a reason why it's a bad thing

Cheers.
Thanks; I finally read the win confirmation email and returned to answer my own question, but you beat me to it!
Old Oct 20, 2018, 8:01 am

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
Just tried to play and get the matches the various information questions then told an error occured! Great IT, well done Marriott
Old Oct 20, 2018, 9:20 am

Programs: DL 2 MM
I'm up to 3 x 50 points!

I'm thinking Bali.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are we supposedly to win an instant prize everyday now?

Just got the Sweepstakes entry "prize" again, like reverting back to the original rules!
Old Oct 20, 2018, 11:21 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, Bonvoy LTTit
won 500 points and 50 points twice, have not seen anything post, only one email, the day the website was down, when it came back up, it said I already played, which I had not.
I like the game because after I log in it says that I am LPP which is not true, I am LP!
Old Oct 20, 2018, 11:31 am

Programs: AC SE, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by mooper
Either the game is set to give you one prize only, then entries all other tries, or they have a bug where the "once per day" rule is incorrectly counting days and thinking that each subsequent entry is the same day as the previous. I'm curious if anyone played once, then waited two or three full days and played again, and if it awarded more points on the second try.

It doesn't matter how quickly or accurately you do the matches or answer the questions... you just need to get the game to proceed to complete it - there's no penalty or reward.

I just played again after not playing for a few days. I won 50 points the last time and just won 50 points again.

Ron.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 11:49 am

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
With the reports of multiple wins I've started again. 50 pts day one, 50 pts yesterday, 50 pts today.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Anybody outside the Chinese community has earned any free nights prize?Saw 2 4 nights stay prizes reported on different Chinese blog.

1) 4 nights at W, reported here (in the comment section, being placed as the top comment), 9 days ago.
https://www.uscreditcardguide.com/airlines-hotels-sweepstakes/

2) 4 nights at Marriott, up to 60K a night, reported here. Ignore the garbled characters. It should still open.

.ÎÒÒÑ»ñÕýʽȷÈÏΪ¼´Ê±½±Æ·ÓÅʤÕß-ÍòºÀÀñÉÍ

On the above site there were also several 20K pts win posted between Day 1 and now.

I dont believe there are more players inside China than outside China (more big wins found when more players participating). Also the big wins tend to happen shortly after Midnight China time based on the time stamps of these "show off" posts.

How many 4-night stay prizes per brand? The T&Cs said a total of 174. So 6 prizes per brand if divided by 29.

1 W and 1 Marriott have already taken.

Last edited by Happy; Oct 20, 2018 at 5:09 pm
Old Oct 20, 2018, 3:15 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
500 points today
Old Oct 20, 2018, 4:39 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Another 50 points. Eight days between wins.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
Are we supposedly to win an instant prize everyday now?

Just got the Sweepstakes entry "prize" again, like reverting back to the original rules!
Hope you tried again.
Yesterday AM got nothing. I tried later in the day and got 50.
And of course I tried again but got that you already played message.
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 8:00 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
I won 500 points today (3rd time playing)
Old Oct 20, 2018, 9:11 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, DL SkyMiles, HHonors (Gold)
I won 500 points on Day 2, got entries for Days 3-7, forgot to play Days 8-9 and just won 3,000 for Day 10. A couple of more wins like this would be nice.

My guess on the change from one Instant Win to one Instant Win per day: they are giving out 85,000 Instant Wins every day and they weren't getting 85,000 new people signing in every day. So with so few playing this game, they changed it from one win to one win per day.

I am also guessing that because the marketing for this promotion has been so poor, our chances for winning one of the 174 four-night stays is a lot better than we might think.

Addendum: I just played Day 11 and I got 50 points. So it does appear that we will get a win every day from now on... Much better now...
MarkP24 likes this.

Last edited by GSBEWR; Oct 21, 2018 at 5:57 am
Old Oct 20, 2018, 10:26 pm
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
Originally Posted by cur
i won 50 points on day three and i won 50 points today, day 9.
ok had a terrific time on one of the 29 brands gobbled up (today it was Delta) and it turns up i get another 50 points

50 today (day 9), 50 day 8, 50 day 3, and i participated every day since day 3. i am thrilled because this is greater than zero and i learned so much about the marriott's 29 brands! btw what's the difference between a fairview, a residence inn, and a spinghill? anyways its worth useless points if i diversify. luv, cur.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.