Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum 75 Nights

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2018, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
Platinum 75 Nights

Hope this is a Glitch. Just checked my SPG 2018 Stays and it says I have 42 Nights [Correct] However it then says I need another 33 for Platinum. i.e 75 Have I missed something somewhere in The Merger..
Old Oct 8, 2018, 12:14 pm

Programs: MR PP, UA Silver, SW A-List, HH Diamond
have you combined your accounts?
Old Oct 8, 2018, 1:46 pm
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
Are you currently platinum? It might be telling you how many nights you need to get to the next level (platinum premier), rather than how many nights you need to retain your current status.

For instance I'm currently plat with 44 nights YTD and the counter on the Marriott site is telling me that I need 31 nights to get to the next tier, platinum premier. It doesn't explicitly tell me, but I only need 6 more nights to have platinum again for 2019.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by UncleDude
Hope this is a Glitch. Just checked my SPG 2018 Stays and it says I have 42 Nights [Correct] However it then says I need another 33 for Platinum. i.e 75 Have I missed something somewhere in The Merger..
Can you post a screenshot?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.