Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 2, 2018, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: decentmove
Missing stay form; can only be filled out 10 business days after checkout:

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/missingStayRequest.mi

The above link/form applies no matter if you logged on using www.marriott.com or www.spg.com => which then translates to https://www.marriott.com/default.mi?program=spg&reset=true
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2019, 8:01 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Points did not post on three different stays last week. When it rains, it pours.. the system doesn't seem to like back-to-back bookings I guess (stayed at two different hotels over 6 nights on three different reservations last week).
Old Jun 13, 2019, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by Ross0

same here. Stays had been posting fine until we got to June. Had 3 stays last week that didn’t post. Twitter team (when they responded was clueless and useless). I called and had an agent manually post all 3 stays. She couldn’t tell what the issue was.
I also have not had my two stays post from last week.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 12:14 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Folio/points posting timeframes?

Is it just me or is Marriott much slower at posting folios and points from stays in the last few months? It seems they used to post in a couple of days or so but lately it seems like over a week.

On a similar note - is Marriott just not recovering from the merger? The hold times seem to still be long - even the time it takes someone to reply on a chat window.....
Old Jun 13, 2019, 12:18 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by pmaddock
Is it just me or is Marriott much slower at posting folios and points from stays in the last few months? It seems they used to post in a couple of days or so but lately it seems like over a week.

On a similar note - is Marriott just not recovering from the merger? The hold times seem to still be long - even the time it takes someone to reply on a chat window.....
Where did you find a chat window? I thought those had also gone away?

My folios have all posted in a reasonably timely fashion (1-2 days Utah time from stay - so a bit longer when around Australia), though sadly timely doesn’t mean accurate.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 1:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
The website put up a "would you like to chat" when I started the missing folio request. Ten minutes later the chat agent is directing me to the missing folio request....
Old Jun 13, 2019, 1:09 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by pmaddock
The website put up a "would you like to chat" when I started the missing folio request. Ten minutes later the chat agent is directing me to the missing folio request....
So that’s what all the Marriott online chat support are busy doing.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 1:16 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
I checked out from a Marriott property in Hawaii on Tuesday, June 11, at 9:50 a.m. HST (equivalent to 3:50 p.m. EDT).

I did not look at Marriott.com until this morning (Thursday, June 13, at 10:50 a.m. CDT). But, when I did, the points, nights, and folio had already posted to my account.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 1:44 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Missing two stays from June. Why is this such a problem in the new program?
Old Jun 13, 2019, 5:19 pm

It's a thing. Probably 1/3 of the calls on the elite line are missing stays. That said most are within the 10 days required to wait before agents are allowed to post missing stays. So if it hasn't been 10 days since check out save your call until it has.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 10:08 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
My points posts was varies ..... even at the same properties.

Normally it takes 2-3 days, on some occasion it post faster (1 day) or slower (up to 6 days)
Old Jun 13, 2019, 10:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Mine were consistently 2-3 days until last week. I have 5 stays since that have not posted.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 10:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Why didn't you call? Agents will post the points while you are on the phone.
I was skeptical, but gave this a try. Pleasant surprise. Initially, agent was only going to credit room rate, and "open a case" for dining and spa credit, but I mentioned consistent problems getting shorted at this property (SGS) and he gave me full credit.

Originally Posted by Ross0
Stays had been posting fine until we got to June.
Clearly a problem with early June stays.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 10:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
They were posting for me within 36-72 hours, but there's been a problem (again) in June.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 11:36 pm

Originally Posted by Antarius
Mine were consistently 2-3 days until last week. I have 5 stays since that have not posted.

Same! All my posts were within 2-3 nights. From June 3rd to June 7th none of my points posted. Also that is around the time the promotion ended. Knowing Marriott IT that has something to do with it!
Antarius likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 12:39 am

They do seem to be all from the beginning of June. Thus why most dont fall within the 10 day window.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.