Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 2, 2018, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: decentmove
Missing stay form; can only be filled out 10 business days after checkout:

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/missingStayRequest.mi

The above link/form applies no matter if you logged on using www.marriott.com or www.spg.com => which then translates to https://www.marriott.com/default.mi?program=spg&reset=true
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2019, 1:28 pm

I just checked out from an award stay last Friday 2/22. I see that I now have 500 points from the stay but they appear to be the welcome bonus and none of the incidental (all food & beverage) charges for about $250 have posted. Not very many points but just thought it was weird that the bonus would post but not the incidentals.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 3:59 pm

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by Commie
Well at least the report missing stays portion of the website is working well. I submitted a missing stays report for the one that was exactly 10 days without posting, I attached the PDF folio as part of the case. A day later, I get an email that the points would be posted within 24 hours. I checked and it was indeed posted.
It does seem like they’re getting better at addressing missing stay requests, but I wish they’d just address the root cause and get better at crediting stays in the first place. I had 4 stays from earlier in February and only one credited automatically.
dgreen12 likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 4:04 pm

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
Yeah a rep got back to me within 24 hours as well, and posted right area. Although I'm not sure if green choice and platinum points posted along with it since the online breakdown of points is ridiculously unclear.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 5:53 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
It looks like the Sheraton FLL hasn’t posted the stay or it’s tied up in the system and my recent stay over the weekend hasn’t posted yet so I will probably have to continue submitting folios to get credited for stays behind ten days ago.

how frustrating...
Old Feb 28, 2019, 12:37 pm

Programs: Nexus/GE, UA/MPG, Bonvoy Tit, LTP
The issue that I have had 3 times now is related to prepaid rates. 2 hotels in Malaysia this last month, and one in Australia in November, issued 2 Folios. One for the prepaid room and another for the incidentals In each of those circumstances I seem to get the night and stay credit and points for one of the 2 Folios but not the other. The Australia one was sorted after a bit of to and fro and I'm just about to deal with the Malaysia ones. In fact I am here today looking for the Research email address since the merger, as the on line submission doesn't work for these issues as they just get back and say I was credited " What's the problem". It's frustrating that I have to be so vigilant now and as I and others have noted, the lack of detail on the new Activity page is not at all helpful.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 12:55 pm

Actually a follow up to my last post. In the past I would email [email protected]. Given that Starwood has officially gone now does anybody have the new address to email non standard requests such as missing points, rather than missing stays? The submit a missing stay feature does not work in this circumstance.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:12 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by Fizzer
Actually a follow up to my last post. In the past I would email [email protected]. Given that Starwood has officially gone now does anybody have the new address to email non standard requests such as missing points, rather than missing stays? The submit a missing stay feature does not work in this circumstance.
All @starwoodhotels.com email addresses were changed to reflect an @marriott.com domain. So, the new email address for the Research team is [email protected].
dgreen12 likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:16 pm

Thank you William.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 6:21 am

Anyone have their points correctly post for any Feb stays?

I noticed in several other threads people mention they hadn't had their Feb stays post yet. I'm waiting on a stay 3rd week of Feb to post and thinking I'm going to have to submit the missing points form once I hit 10 days. Just curious if this is a wide spread issue.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Marriott IT is one big widespread issue - if you are observing an issue, you are never alone
Old Mar 1, 2019, 6:26 am

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Originally Posted by MrTee
I noticed in several other threads people mention they hadn't had their Feb stays post yet. I'm waiting on a stay 3rd week of Feb to post and thinking I'm going to have to submit the missing points form once I hit 10 days. Just curious if this is a wide spread issue.
Mine correctly posted on 4 of 4 stays. Spouse scored 3 of 4 stays.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 6:39 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
So far, 4 out of 5 stays posted correctly in February. The missing stay is part of the "Design Hotels" collection, and I've always had to chase the points with the old SPG program whenever staying at this property. So IMO, things are generally working as they should.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 8:51 am
LIH

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM UC | AA CK 0.7MM AC | Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist | Hertz PC
I'm very interested that I am now 1 for 6 thus far this year and 0 for 3 thus far this month. The one that posted correctly was an autograph hotel in San Diego. All the others have been Ritz/St. Regis properties. Never had issues with those before but its becoming very annoying to have to keep all these pdf folios and do the 10 day countdown to submit them.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 9:36 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Just had my first post-merger stay that did not post automatically.. in comparison, Hilton has upped their game and it hits their system in 1 day.. sometimes it starts showing up (but not 100% populated) at time of checkout!
Old Mar 1, 2019, 9:36 am

Programs: DL DM 1.77MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by LIH
...but its becoming very annoying to have to keep all these pdf folios and do the 10 day countdown to submit them.
This. Did the same last year as I earned status on SPG stays and didn't want the system to mess it up. Doing the same this year given the number of issues with nights/points posting. Really a ridiculous problem to have.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.