Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]

Old Oct 2, 2018, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: decentmove
Missing stay form; can only be filled out 10 business days after checkout:

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/missingStayRequest.mi

The above link/form applies no matter if you logged on using www.marriott.com or www.spg.com => which then translates to https://www.marriott.com/default.mi?program=spg&reset=true
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]

Old Aug 27, 2018, 1:44 am

I'm seeing some of my coworkers' accounts are current and showing the proper # of stays, while others are not. No patterns that I can determine from it. All stays were at Marriott (not SPG) properties.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 7:46 am

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, DL Silver, UA Silver (via Marr), Marr LTT, HH Gold (via cc), Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by KRSW
I'm seeing some of my coworkers' accounts are current and showing the proper # of stays, while others are not. No patterns that I can determine from it. All stays were at Marriott (not SPG) properties.
I'm all caught up now; ditto on the Marriott (not SPG) element.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by KRSW
I'm sure if they could snap their fingers and have everything fixed they would, the sound would be deafening! It seems they are working in batches to resolve issues, how they define those batches is unknown.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 8:42 am

I am missing 8 nights from my spg stays, and points from my amex card, which should have posted by now. On Marriott, I'm platinum premier elite on spg im platinum elite.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 10:24 am

Missing nights and stay credit from a 3-night stay that ended August 16. I'm not combining accounts until this is sorted out...
Old Aug 27, 2018, 10:40 am

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Originally Posted by pinniped
I had one post a couple days ago from August 10th. Took over a week, but I thankfully did not have to call. It was a pretty big one too: I wasn't going to let it go.

I'm doing a few Hilton stays until I'm convinced that the IT issues at Marriott are behind them.
Seems drastic to change stay patterns, but YMMV...

If it’s any consolation, I had all 24 nights from August show as posted (across three brands) when I checked yesterday. Didn’t call Marriott.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 2:15 pm

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
Currently I have approx. 5 stays (all Marriott) from August that haven't posted (some pre and some post 8/18). At this point, I consider it a minor nuisance. If they still haven't posted in the next couple of weeks, I will begin to get more concerned and reach out to Marriott. Based on the other posts above, hopefully mine will show up in the next day or two since they seem to be starting to catch up. YMMV....

--Jon
Old Aug 27, 2018, 2:23 pm

Programs: Coffee Shop Buy 10 Get 1 Free
I have a stay all the way from 16June not posting, another 31July. Submitted missing stay requests- nada. No one is answering the phone when you call the 1800 number, so try Twitter and that is useless as well

This is a total nightmare
Old Aug 27, 2018, 5:11 pm

Programs: UA-GS,1.95MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorer
I'm missing everything from 7/18 forward. Frustrating....
Old Aug 28, 2018, 12:53 am

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
2 of my 3 stays from 8/14-8/27 have now posted, though bonus points are not accurate. elite nights seems to update slightly behind after the stays post
Old Aug 30, 2018, 9:51 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I received what I think are points and nights from an 8/17-8/19 stay though the details are not showing under Activity so there's no way to be sure
Old Aug 30, 2018, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Still no points have posted from my stay in Early Aug, I still can't combine my SPG and Marriot accounts, Marriot tweeter group has stopped replying to me and to call in is a waste of time. This is a cluster...
Old Aug 30, 2018, 6:36 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Still missing my 1st week of August stay. Filed a missing stay report (once the website was stable enough to do so). At least the mailbox wasn't full, I suppose...

I get that major system integrations and switchovers are going to be a mess. But a month's worth of mess? That's an epic IT fail.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 9:19 am
soy

Programs: various
I'm missing 2 stays, one pre Aug 18th and the other after the date.
Is abundantly clear that the IT was nowhere near ready for primetime. They should have held off until they had it right. Admittedly IT can be hard but the communication strategy has been an epic fail. Zero excuses for that.

Amazing that before August, I would have said this merger was going pretty well, but they have managed to totally flip my opinion in the past 2 weeks. Now I think its a cluster
Old Aug 31, 2018, 9:37 am

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by PDILLM
I'm missing everything from 7/18 forward. Frustrating....
I am missing three stays that happened from July 26 to August the 5th. Last stay that posted for me was a four night stay from the 22nd to the 26th of July. Send a missing stay report for one of the 3 missing stays as soon as the 10 day mark elapsed, and still Nothing. Just frustrating ...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.