Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Elite night/3k spend on OLD Marriott VISA card

Elite night/3k spend on OLD Marriott VISA card

Old Nov 19, 18, 1:26 pm

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, UA Silver, Marr LTTitanium, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
Sent a note to Chase this morning about the missing November elite night credits. Originally got a very quick reply confirming that my October elite night was "sent" on October 7 and allow for 6-8 weeks for posting. I replied that the October elite night had posted and was inquiring about the November credit. The 2nd response said they had forwarded my inquiry to their "research team" for review and will reply within 6 days, so November sounds like it could have some complications.

I also mentioned that ultimately, the agreement to provide the Elite Night credits is Chase's responsibility as my cc agreement is with them. Hopefully they will be quicker in addressing this than Marriott.
DoubleJJ likes this.
Old Nov 21, 18, 9:04 am

And now an update from Marriott. They contacted Chase who said there is a delay in posting the November Elite Night credits, however, they should post within 1-2 weeks.
Timetospa likes this.
Old Nov 21, 18, 12:31 pm
t1c

Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by bosman View Post
And now an update from Marriott. They contacted Chase who said there is a delay in posting the November Elite Night credits, however, they should post within 1-2 weeks.
Thanks i was wondering where those extra nights were...
Old Nov 23, 18, 7:52 am

Programs: United Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis Preferred Plus
Looks like my night just posted today.
Old Nov 23, 18, 8:09 am

Programs: United, Flying Blue, Marriott Platinum
Mine too.
Old Nov 23, 18, 9:38 am

hhhmm nothing for me yet, guess (hope?) they do them in batches.
Old Nov 24, 18, 9:49 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, Bonvoy LTTit
Good news/bad news

4 nights showed up this morning, but these are for sept, perhaps even august, for sure not for NOV?
Old Nov 24, 18, 10:27 am

Nov nights showed up for me this AM. All is well for me.
Old Dec 5, 18, 11:37 am

Old Marriott Premier $3000 spend = 1 elite night credit since merger

Hi all, new user here.

Just curious, has anyone received elite night credits for each $3000 spend on the original Marriott Premier card since the merger in August? I put $7000 on my card on the previous statement and I haven't received 2 elite night credits for it. Has this been silently killed even though it's an advertised perk of the original Marriott card? I know they upgraded everyone's business premier cards to the new card. But we haven't received any notification of this benefit dying on the old personal card.
Old Dec 5, 18, 12:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA EXP; AS 75K; WN A List; UA 1K 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott AMB; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Yes, I have received elite night credits on the legacy Marriott card.

I don't think there's any way to see these on the website or app. You have to watch your total nights carefully.
Old Dec 5, 18, 12:16 pm

Thank you for the confirmation Kacee. I wanted to make sure someone has received them. I know that in the past the points from a statement posted way before the elite night credits. I will keep watching carefully.
Old Dec 5, 18, 1:27 pm

Additional commentary on delays towards the back end of this thread

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...visa-card.html

Which is where this will likely be moved to shortly.
Old Dec 9, 18, 11:18 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, Bonvoy LTTit
Got my dec nights

Last night for dec, donít even show the points in activity yet?
Old Dec 9, 18, 12:03 pm

Behold! My night credits posted for what I believe to be last month's statement.
Old Dec 9, 18, 1:02 pm

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Originally Posted by Kacee View Post
Yes, I have received elite night credits on the legacy Marriott card.

I don't think there's any way to see these on the website or app. You have to watch your total nights carefully.
Although they are not specifically described, they are included in the "Rewards Credit Card" total under "Bonuses" (so easier to discern as long as you know what your combined bonuses for holding the credit cards are, and next year it should be easier as most of us will be limited to 15 for those), which shows if you click on "Details" under the "Nights earned" showing on the Activity page for your account on the website..

Search this Thread
Search Engine: