Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Old SPG Credit Card Stay/Nights Credit

Old SPG Credit Card Stay/Nights Credit

Old Nov 10, 2018, 10:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum, Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List, HHonors Gold
Anyone else qualifying with stays including the 2 stays from the credit card? I saw the nights posted but again stays are nowhere to be found.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by htown
Anyone else qualifying with stays including the 2 stays from the credit card? I saw the nights posted but again stays are nowhere to be found.
The Marriott websites are not displaying any information not used by the new program. They're not displaying stays on the SPG side, and they're not displaying lifetime points on the Marriott side.

Meanwhile, there's a separate thread all about qualifying with stays through the end of this year:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...spg-forum.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.