Nights calculation mistake

Old Sep 7, 2018, 7:07 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Stand corrected...there is a thread under the old Starwood subforum on the topic of nights and lifetime nights being all screwed up:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/star...n-mistake.html
Old Sep 7, 2018, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kacee
Per others' reports, YTD nights are now correct, but lifetime have inexplicably dropped by 13.
Did you have 13 SPG nights before 8/18 this year?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 12:06 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, IHGPlat, RadGold, Marriott Plat, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by stimpy
What SPG nights were added incorrectly? If I take my pre-merger SPG lifetime nights plus Marriott it was correct when I merged the accounts. But now it is significantly lower. I guess I need to call. And still none of my activity since the merger is showing on the activity page.
In mid-August, I took a screenshot of my SPG account and noted my YTD and lifetime night #s. Then in August 20th, before I merged my accounts, I took another screenshot of the same, except this time my SPG Lifetime nights total was higher than a few days before - and it was higher by exactly the the number of YTD nights I had. When I merged my SPG and MR accounts a couple of days later - when the system finally let me - my combined lifetime nights included that higher SPG lifetime total plus my Marriott lifetime total. Then, 2 days ago when I checked my combined account, the lifetime total was corrected. It was my true original SPG lifetime total that I took a screenshot of in mid-August plus my Marriott lifetime total nights. As this thread started, many others were experiencing exactly this problem. And now many are reporting that their lifetime totals have been adjusted downward and are now correct. But YMMV. Just my own data point to share.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.