Amex U. S. sync offer (Ritz-Carlton)

Old Aug 29, 18, 11:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Amex U. S. sync offer (Ritz-Carlton)

Check your cards for the following - U. S. and Caribbean stays only. Appears to be good on one stay, not cumulative during promo period. RC shops excluded (they had their own offer recently), from past promos taxes and fees count toward the $500.
---------------------------------------------------------
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at The Ritz-Carlton from 8/29/2018 to 12/24/2018.
Old Aug 30, 18, 12:39 am

Programs: Delta, Marriott, SPG
Thanks

thank you! This should also stack with FhR bookings
Old Aug 30, 18, 1:36 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton LT Diamond, AA LT Platinum
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger View Post
Check your cards for the following - U. S. and Caribbean stays only. Appears to be good on one stay, not cumulative during promo period. RC shops excluded (they had their own offer recently), from past promos taxes and fees count toward the $500.
---------------------------------------------------------
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at The Ritz-Carlton from 8/29/2018 to 12/24/2018.

I heard you have to register. How do you register? When I go to my credit card account, I don’t see anything to click.
Old Sep 1, 18, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
You have to scroll down until you see a list of Amex sync offers. Initially, you will see about a half dozen of them, with the selection bar to click called see more to get the rest.
Old Sep 1, 18, 1:36 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton LT Diamond, AA LT Platinum
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger View Post
You have to scroll down until you see a list of Amex sync offers. Initially, you will see about a half dozen of them, with the selection bar to click called see more to get the rest.

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I never scrolled down. I see there is also a credit for charging $300 at Marriott. I assume that is $300 in cumulative Marriott charges, so 2 nights at $150/night will qualify for instance.

Old Sep 4, 18, 11:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by HookEm View Post

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I never scrolled down. I see there is also a credit for charging $300 at Marriott. I assume that is $300 in cumulative Marriott charges, so 2 nights at $150/night will qualify for instance.

Correct!
Old Sep 5, 18, 3:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Gold, Amex Plat
don't have the RC offer ... too bad

Search this Thread