Search

unable to book SPG through site

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2018, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, MR AMB + (LTT) , Hertz PC, UA Silver, HH Gold
unable to book SPG through site

Hi Guys,

I looked in a couple other threads and didn't see anyone else complaining about this so perhaps its just me. For my stay this week I tried to book a Westin that showed up in the list of properties on the Marriott website. I got through all the screens to the complete reservations button only for the website to tell me

We're Sorry
The system is temporarily unavailable. For assistance, please call 866-500-8320 in the U.S. or Canada. Residents of all other countries, please see our Worldwide Reservations Offices .

Thank you. We apologize for any inconvenience.
When I called, they said something about the system messing up putting my name in the wrong slots. They offered to book it for me at the requested rate and attach a note that had my membership info. At that point I just booked a Marriott cause I didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to get my points later on. Has anyone else encountered these issues?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.