Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Can someone point me to the right link please ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2018, 3:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $

Iam searching for for the link in Marriott website, where you can list/choose the hotels by category ...
show only cat 1 or 2 .... hotels. Output was sorted by continent.

thanks
Bert
Old Aug 26, 2018, 6:14 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
When you do an area search, in the results window, look in the upper right-hand corner. You should see something like: "Filter By: Brand, Distance, All Filters". Click on All Filters. That will take you to the results filter options. One of those options will be "Rewards Category". Expand that and you will see the various hotel categories for the hotels that met your search criteria. You can check one or more of the category levels to see only the hotels within those category levels.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 6:18 am

You can also go to the whole list and click in the far right "⌄" to start with all the1's alphabetized, click again and you get the 8's alphabetized...
https://points-redemption.marriott.com/category-change

I'd probably use hhoope01's more because it's geographic specific...

Last edited by alien; Aug 26, 2018 at 11:20 am
Old Aug 27, 2018, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Thumbs up

Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.