Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2022, 2:45 pm

Waukesha/Milwaukee West Marriott

Lounge open Sunday evening through breakfast Friday morning. Breakfast consist of scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, fruit, boxed cereals and some breads to toast. Have appetizers in evenings but never was there to see what available. Coupon for breakfast in restaurants for weekends and on weekends, water available at front desk
Old Sep 27, 2022, 8:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Lisbon / Marriott / OPEN; key accessible 24/7; Breakfast not offered, full buffet breakfast in restaurant, Update 9/22
Barcelona Renaissance Fira-Information accurate-9/22
Old Sep 27, 2022, 8:27 pm

Programs: Delta Miles Diamond , Marriot Bonvoy Platinum, Accor Plus Silver
Sheraton Bali Kuta
  • Complimentary Breakfast Buffet
  • Stayed for 5 nights, was upgraded to Suite room for 2 nights (these were the only available nights for the Suites)
  • Also offered cake and coffee everday at 2-5pm

Last edited by alphaRobot; Oct 4, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Old Oct 8, 2022, 6:16 pm

Programs: UA *G 1MM, AA Gold, MR Lifetime Titanium, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond
Marriott Brooklyn Bridge / Adams St
M Club Lounge open for BREAKFAST ONLY 0630-1000 Mon-Fri
Not accessible after 1000 daily
CLOSED Sat & Sun
No option for breakfast in the restaurant on Sat & Sun
Front desk associate said, while rolling her eyes, "they're still blaming the closure of the lounge on COVID"
Old Oct 9, 2022, 10:00 pm

Programs: Delta Miles Diamond , Marriot Bonvoy Platinum, Accor Plus Silver
Four Points by Sheraton Singapore
  • Complimentary Breakfast Buffet
  • Given 5 free drinks at the bar from 6-8pm
Old Oct 12, 2022, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Among these lounges, which ones would you say are your favorite for the best view? Perhaps a view of an iconic landmark or something that is very special to see?
Old Oct 12, 2022, 9:45 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Ghent / Marriott / No Lounge; Full breakfast for elite+1
-This is still correct.

However, the follow-on information is no longer valid. I asked about this benefit at check-in and was only given an option of the standard 1k points or €10 food/bev coupon.

“1 Drink & appetizer coupon for each night for elite + 2 guests. Choice of beer, soda, wine; 09/23/17 update”
-Please remove. Updated 10/2022
Old Oct 16, 2022, 12:54 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I just completed 6 night stay at Courtyard Seoul Times Square.
It is true that there is almost no food and only a few drinks in the lounge on the 15th floor.
However, each day I had an amazing breakfast rubber on the 5th floor and returned at 5:30 pm with all the food I needed.
Old Nov 1, 2022, 6:53 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold | Marriott Titanium
Do hotels allow the +1 to have breakfast later if no lounge? I'm traveling for work and my partner travels with me but I have to get out of bed way earlier
Old Nov 1, 2022, 8:46 am

Programs: AC 50K, WS Gold, MB Titanium, National EE, UA Silver
Originally Posted by thehyrax
Do hotels allow the +1 to have breakfast later if no lounge? I'm traveling for work and my partner travels with me but I have to get out of bed way earlier
You would normally get a voucher or 2 if you have 2 guests on the reservation.

You can just let your partner use the voucher whenever they are ready to eat
Old Nov 1, 2022, 6:50 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by thehyrax

Ask at check in I’ve often I’ve been given a single voucher valued for two breakfasts that is turned in when ordering. So you need to make sure they create two vouchers per day if you intend to eat separately.
Old Nov 1, 2022, 11:55 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
I can’t remember the last time I stayed at a Marriott family property that gave out breakfast vouchers. Generally they have a list at the restaurant of who is entitled to breakfast and ask for your room number.

Last time I was in this sort of situation, my wife came to Lisbon with me on a work trip where we stayed at the Sheraton. I had no issues letting them know each morning when I had breakfast before leaving for work that my wife would be coming down later to eat. They never gave her any pushback, and there were no extra breakfast charges on our bill.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 8:06 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre

The Delta Pantry is on the 12th floor but is currently closed with an anticipated reopening in "Fall 2022". Breakfast vouchers were given for anything on the menu in the Orchid Cafe on the ground floor.

Breakfast hours are 06:30 - 10:30 am on weekdays and until 11:00 am on weekends.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 6:48 am

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
Originally Posted by mattp1987
I can’t remember the last time I stayed at a Marriott family property that gave out breakfast vouchers. Generally they have a list at the restaurant of who is entitled to breakfast and ask for your room number.
My experience has been the opposite. Whenever, I have been given free breakfast in the restaurant it was a voucher. Thinking about it a bit more, the last time I stayed at an A C Hotel they had a list of rooms entitled to breakfast. For that stay, I wasn't one of them. In any case, I suspect both vouchers and lists are still widely used. It will depend on the management at the particular property. YMMV....

--Jon

Last edited by Jon Maiman; Nov 3, 2022 at 6:55 am
Old Nov 3, 2022, 7:34 pm

Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National

Continental breakfast only for titanium, $5 upcharge to full buffet per person.
Once a stay get $10 F&B.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.