Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Old Aug 28, 2022, 9:37 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
1) Kazakhstan / Nur-Sultan / Marriott Astana
2) Lounge open 24/7 (dinner 17:30-20:00, alcohol available until 21:30), breakfast served in the main restaurant
4) 08/22
reggiekush likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 8:30 pm

Programs: Marriot Bonvoy, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Hilton Honors, AAdvantage, and Delta SkyMiles
FYI, Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Lounge has since reopened with breakfast Monday-Friday and appetizers and deserts Sunday-Thursday.
This is per their website but you may wanna call and ask.
Old Aug 31, 2022, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA, UA Plat, HH Gold, Marriott Amb
Just stayed in Arizona at the new-ish Westin Tempe on 7th St.

No Lounge but was able to select daily breakfast as a Welcome gift.

Given daily coupons that were worth $20 (x2 if you had a guest) towards breakfast in the Terra Tempe restaurant or the Market Cafe.

Ate at Terra Tempe several days in a row. They usually added an automatic 18% gratuity and then deducted the $20. Cost me $2-5/day for breakfast.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 9:33 pm

Toronto Marriott at the Eaton Centre. Lounge is open 7 days/week. Can access full buffet in main restaurant and bring tray back into lounge. Coffee, pastries etc in lounge.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 2:23 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
* Philadelphia / Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport / Hotel is undergoing a major renovation and the lounge is currently closed. Was offered two $10 coupons for the restaurant/bar and two breakfast coupons.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 3:50 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
Berlin Marriott
Daily 6am - midnight.
Breakfast M-F 6:30am - 10:30am, Weekend & Bank Holidays 7am - 11am
Pastries M-Su 12-5pm
Evening Snacks and Drinks - 5:30pm-8:30pm M-Su. Drinks go to 10pm IIRC.
Evening snacks are 3 hot dishes with at least one meat (saw beef, duck, lamb, fish), and typically 2 carb options. There is also a decent selection of cold items, including a second meat.
Old Sep 8, 2022, 2:39 pm

NOTE: This hotel is in city of Manila. The Wiki shows this hotel in “Malate”, which is a district, but still within the city of Manila

1) Manila / Philippines / Sheraton Manila Bay

2) No lounge, elite+1 free buffet breakfast and (substantial) pre-dinner food selection in top floor lounge.

4) 9/1/22
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2022, 11:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold
Just stayed at Marriott Park Ridge, NJ. Lounge closed this past weekend (and Monday morning). Full breakfast served in the restaurant, free water available at front desk. Seemed rather busy on Saturday with two weddings and a 50th high school reunion. Rooms are renovated, service was friendly. No reason not to stay here except the missing in-room safes.
Old Sep 19, 2022, 6:30 pm

Costa Mesa Marriott - M Lounge open but only M-F, closed weekends, breakfast voucher given in lieu, but I had to ask for it.
Old Sep 21, 2022, 5:48 pm

Programs: AC 50K, WS Gold, MB Titanium, National EE, UA Silver
Originally Posted by mmayer
Just stayed in Arizona at the new-ish Westin Tempe on 7th St.

No Lounge but was able to select daily breakfast as a Welcome gift.

Given daily coupons that were worth $20 (x2 if you had a guest) towards breakfast in the Terra Tempe restaurant or the Market Cafe.

Ate at Terra Tempe several days in a row. They usually added an automatic 18% gratuity and then deducted the $20. Cost me $2-5/day for breakfast.
Pretty sure they need to comp your breakfast if the lounge is closed according to the ToC. What a joke paying $2-5 bucks lol
Old Sep 22, 2022, 10:01 am

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, AS 75k
M Club Lounge

Curious if there is there anything in the T&C that requires an M club lounge to offer anything but breakfast? I see only "Lounge amenities may include light snacks and daily continental breakfast." but the website for M lounges says:

M Club Lounge Offerings:
  • Complimentary Buffet Breakfast
  • Complimentary Light Snacks through the Day
  • Complimentary hors d'oerves in the Evening
  • Cocktails are offered for an additional cost
  • Full Dinner can be purchased at the onsite Restaurant and brought to the M Club to enjoy the experience
See https://help.marriott.com/s/article/Article-23374

I always thought, as a brand standard, any M club lounge would be 24/7, offer breakfast, and evening snacks--but I have been proven wrong.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 11:02 am
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Please kindly note that:
M Lounge offers light snacks and daily continental breakfast, however this benefit is not applicable when breakfast is included in the Rate or the brand offers an approved alternative.
There are also some properties in US where, continental breakfast is not provided in the event the lounge is closed.
Nonetheless, we would like to follow-up, so please send us a private message within more information via twitter, Facebook or at [email protected], and we will be happy to look into it. Thank you.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 3:43 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, Hyatt Globalist, and Marriott Titanium Member
Policy for Guests

I have an upcoming trip to London at the JW Grosvenor House with 3 other people in my room. I should be granted automatic lounge access with my elite status. The Marriott website says one other guest in my room can also access the lounge.

Does anyone know what the policy is for letting more guests into a Marriott lounge? Can you pay for the extra guests, or do most Marriott properties not care?
Old Sep 22, 2022, 4:47 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by sfflyer415
I have an upcoming trip to London at the JW Grosvenor House with 3 other people in my room. I should be granted automatic lounge access with my elite status. The Marriott website says one other guest in my room can also access the lounge.

Does anyone know what the policy is for letting more guests into a Marriott lounge? Can you pay for the extra guests, or do most Marriott properties not care?

Hello sfflyer415,

Please share in a private message, your full name, Bonvoy account number, confirmation number, and your contact email. This will be checked on and you will be followed up on, regarding your question.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 1:59 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Brussels / Marriott Grand Place - post 4 shows the lounge is open as of 02/22. I was there for 2 weeknights during 04/22 and the lounge was closed. Breakfast was offered in the restaurant.

Lisbon / Sheraton Hotel & Spa - post 4 mentions the lounge is closed with happy hour in the lobby from 5-7pm. This is true and includes a full bar plus a plate of appetizers. In additions, members with club access or on club floor get beer/wine and bar snacks (olives or a nut mix) from noon to 11pm at the lobby bar. Update is as of last week.

Cologne / Marriott - confirmed open as of 04/22. Last update was in post 4 was 2018.

London / Marriott Canary Wharf - As of 05/22, lounge was open with all day access to snacks and soft drinks. Beer, wine, and appetizers/salads were served in the evening. There is no breakfast in the lounge; full buffet breakfast was offered in the lobby. This was a weekday stay.

Madrid / Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center - Open but no breakfast. Full buffet breakfast in the restaurant was offered. Update 02/22

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.