Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2018, 5:57 am

Programs: Marriott LTS
@SkiAdcock, The Washington Marriott at Metro Center offers full breakfast free of charge now during weekends- was there during labor day weekend. They even gave coupons for 4 people - we were a party of 5, even though they were not supposed to. The lounge which opened on Monday is a makeshift lounge as they are renovating their main lounge and it was very minimal in offerings.

There is no entry for New york Downtown Marriott - they offer coupons for weekends breakfast which would cover any entree in their main restaurant. The Lounge is closed on weekends.

For Morgantown marriott in West Virginia - the lounge had evening offerings when I stayed in Columbus day weekend of last year.

In Cusco - Palacio del inka LC Hotel also charges $30 daily destination fees - although its waived for C+P and points bookings. They also waived it for me when I requested nicely as a Platinum member. I ended up with a C+P stay anyway. JW would not do that - waiving the fees I mean.

Last edited by Ksw299; Sep 18, 2018 at 6:07 am
Old Sep 18, 2018, 1:25 pm

Programs: MR/SPG Plat, HH Gold, DL PM
* New Orleans / Marriott / OPEN/M Club Lounge open 24/7; I-net terminals; additional charge if more than elite+1; 10/01/16 update
Still accurate as of this past 4th of July weekend (7/18).

* New Orleans / Sheraton / OPEN; 11/16 update
Still accurate as of this past Labor Day weekend (9/18).
Old Sep 18, 2018, 2:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite; UA MM
Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District: Lounge open for breakfast only on weekend. Lounge is key accessible during the entire weekend. Information based on stay September 13-16 2018
Old Sep 21, 2018, 6:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
India updated. Definitely bracing myself for updating China. Filtering out brands still brings 233 (yes, 233!) that meet the criteria of the sticky Feel free to send bottles of booze my way (and yes, it's going to take a while). Took me 3 hours today just to get through India's 74.

For the recent updates above, I'll update the sticky tomorrow morning. THANK YOU for your contributions!

Cheers.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 11:59 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Nebraska - South Sioux City / USA / Delta Hotel

Post-rebrand there is NO LOUNGE. Breakfast benefit is a voucher valid only for the coffee shop behind the front desk, which has pastries and breakfast sandwiches. Does NOT cover anything at the on-property restaurant.

There is also a complimentary "Pantry Room" open to elites 24 hours with key card - has coolers of non-alcoholic beverages, shelf-stable breakfast (cereals, oatmeal, etc.), snacks, ice cream, and a Starbucks single-cup coffee machine

Valid as of 9/2018

(Renovation is still continuing on some guest rooms. Maybe a lounge when they finish?)
Old Sep 22, 2018, 9:56 pm

Programs: MPO, Asiana Gold, United Premier, PC Platium/Ambassador, Platinum GP..
Courtyard Seoul Botanic Park

1) Seoul / Korea / Courtyard Seoul Botanic Park
2) Lounge is Open on weekends;
- Happy Hours from 17:30 - 19:30
- Drinks: 17:30 - 21:30
- Lounge open from 6:30 - 23:30
- Juice, soft drinks and light snacks are available throughout the day
4) Correct as of Sept. 2018
Old Sep 23, 2018, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Sheraton Vancouver Airport

1) Vancouver, Canada, Sheraton Vancouver Airport
2) Lounge is Open on weekends;
*Lounge open all weekend
4) date you know the info was valid 09/18

Breakfast is served 06:00-09:00
Evening hors d'oeuvres 17:00-21:00

Breakfast included scrambled eggs. Evening service had 2 hot appetizers as well as cheese, veggies and dip. Wine and beer available for purchase.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 10:03 am

Reno / Renaissance Downtown

R lounge is open all day. Breakfast in the morning and appetizers in the evening.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 4:48 pm

Programs: Starwood Preferred Guest
Sheraton Waikiki

This is for the Sheraton Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii. There is a massive club lounge with terrific views on the 30th floor. Open daily from 6 am to 8 pm. Breakfast is from 6 am to 10 am, snacks from 10 am to 4 pm, and evening appetizers are from 4 pm to 8 pm. I think I saw two computers and a printer in the lounge.

Breakfast is a large continental spread, along with some proteins (saw scrambled eggs and bacon being offered).
Evening appetizers options include a variety of fruits, cookies, crackers, lavashs and cheeses. Also some hot food - mostly tapas / dim sum type dishes, which appear to change daily. They serve beer on tap and have a selection of complimentary wine.

As a platinum member, I was offered the choice of 1,000 points or free breakfast buffet every day for myself and a guest. Chose the breakfast buffet, since it was a great value (including tax and tip, it's nearly $50 per person if you pay on your own, or basically a free $300 for my 3-night stay). Your daily resort charge also lets one child eat for free per paid adult breakfast, so a family of four basically gets their entire breakfast / early lunch comped if they want. Gold and Platinum members also get goodie bags from the hotel, which you can use to fill up with snacks/drinks/gifts/alcohol. (Platinum members get larger bags than Gold members, of course).

This was for a September 2018 stay.

Last edited by YearinaWestin; Sep 24, 2018 at 4:48 pm Reason: Added dates
Old Sep 25, 2018, 4:02 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Are we supposed to update the wiki directly, or post updates here and @SkiAdcock will update posts 3-4?
Old Sep 25, 2018, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by escape4
Are we supposed to update the wiki directly, or post updates here and @SkiAdcock will update posts 3-4?
It would help if updates were posted here, as I check this first/it's stickied so stays on top of the forum.

I've bookmarked the wiki thread but it's going to be occasional for me to check it, as I check here primarily first & then search through property threads in the forum as well as check hotel websites (and will call US properties to confirm policies; int'l I'm relying on websites). However, I'll take input from wherever I can get it so if someone wants to update the wiki thread they can, but it might take a while to transfer over to this thread/sticky.

I'm in the midst of adding all the SPG properties to the sticky (I did add any pre-8/18 from the SPG lounge wiki that were listed), but am being more thorough by checking all pertinent properties by country & by state so ultimately the sticky will have all full-service MAR & SPG properties listed.

I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL FTERS WHO TAKE THE TIME TO POST UPDATES, WHETHER IT BE IN THE STICKY, WIKI OR PROPERTY THREADS! YOU ALL ROCK

Cheers.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 3:16 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
@SkiAdcock: I used to update the SPG lounge wiki directly but if posting individual messages in the thread works better then no problem. I will do so on a go forward basis.

* Bodrum / The EDITION; No Lounge; Platinum free breakfast; 9/2018 update
* Amman / W / WIP lounge to open in early 2019 but at the moment Platinum happy hour at the hotel bar, any drink or food item on the bar menu free between 6pm-8pm; 9/2018 update
* Istanbul / Renaissance Polat / lounge OPEN; full breakfast in the restaurant; 9/2018 update
Old Sep 25, 2018, 5:39 pm

Bloomington / JW Marriott Mall of America
Old Sep 25, 2018, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Thanks you all. Will update in the morning. Injured my knee badly, so going off FT in a few minutes to ice it & will be on tomorrow. Cheers.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 8:01 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Sheraton AMS Amsterdam (Sept 24, 2018 stay)
Lounge open on weekends, nice breakfast spread (sausages, eggs, cheese, deli meats, fruit, breads/rolls/pastries)

Water, juice, coffee during the day

Evening nibbles, hot snacks (I didn't partake, just was told there are these items present in evenings as well as beer/wine)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.