Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Old Jan 20, 2019, 7:32 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
JW Marriott Shenzhen

The lounge is open. As a Platinum Premier I received breakfast on the 2nd floor restaurant or in the lounge. They do allow additional guests into the lounge, but it it is paid access.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 8:40 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, VSE/MVC Chairman's Club
California / Dana Point / Laguna Cliffs Marriott

No lounge,

PAG choices include voucher each day for member+1 to cold items portion of buffet in VUE restaurant, no substitutions (ie cant use as credit vs menu items). Can buy up to full buffet including omelet station for $10 each.

Stayed Dec 2018
Old Jan 22, 2019, 6:03 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
* Costa Mesa / Marriott / NO LOUNGE; Buffet breakfast in restaurant; 05/18 update
* Los Angeles / Renaissance Los Angeles Airport / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; 1,000 points only per night on Sat-Sun (no cont'l brekkie option); 1/18 update
Costa Mesa confirmed as of 1/19; breakfast for two provided in the restaurant. Note that an M-Lounge due to be added to property in the Fall of 2019.
LAX Renaissance lounge still CLOSED on weekends/holidays as of 1/19 but buffet breakfast for two is provided in the restaurant.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 2:27 pm
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Wenworth By The Sea Portsmouth, NH

1/21/19 Platinum Elite
They have a lounge that was open with key but only for water and juice throughout day. Closed due to season. Was given (continental) breakfast vouchers for restaurant daily in addition to points or $10 F&B credit. During summer lounge open and breakfast served there.

Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Da Amb, Hyatt Glob
Vietnam

JW Emerald Bay, Phu Quoc: no lounge. Choice of 1000 pts or buffet breakfast in restaurant.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 5:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for updates. I'll be updating the sticky tomorrow. Much appreciated.

Cheers.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 7:35 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
The club lounge is located on the 8th floor and is open 24/7 with what's described as "light breakfast" from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. and "hors d'oeuvres" from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Outside of these hours, it is keycard accessible for self-serve drinks. For breakfast, there was oatmeal, what looked like powdered eggs, sausage, bacon, bread, pastries, bagels, fresh Greek yogurt, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, melon, pineapple, and a coffee machine with Starbucks coffee. The refrigerator had Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, purified water, milk, and orange juice. No newspapers in the lounge. There was also a computer and printer.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 6:21 pm

Programs: A: PP, LTG/1.5M | UA: SLV | Bonvoy LTT | IHG PLT| Hertz 5 Star | Nat'l Emerald Club EE
Originally Posted by grd787
Stupid question here, but at Courtyards, am I supposed to remind them that they're supposed to apply the $10 F&B credit to my folio?
Past two stays I've purchased coffees there and never saw a credit on my account.
The short answer is yes...usually. I let them go through the whole checkin process to see if they remember; if they don’t offer it, I just nudge them gently with “isn’t there supposed to be an F&B voucher/credit?”

BTW, it’s supposed to be one for you and one for a guest if they’re staying in your roomper day...see chart in para 4.3.c.iii of the MR T&C

Last edited by AAir_head; Feb 2, 2019 at 8:12 pm Reason: spel czech and grammer
Old Feb 2, 2019, 7:08 pm

Programs: A: PP, LTG/1.5M | UA: SLV | Bonvoy LTT | IHG PLT| Hertz 5 Star | Nat'l Emerald Club EE
Sheraton Gateway LAX

1/31-2/1 2019

Lounge is on 15th floor. Breakfast is continental with cooked oatmeal and "congee" (a rice porridge--had to look it up) plus eggs, both scrambled and hard-boiled the Friday and Saturday I was there. Evening “Appetizer” was 1-2 warm dishes plus fruit, cheese, and nut platter with crackers and finger sandwiches. About on par with most Marriotts’ CLs I’ve been to except for the absence of breakfast meats; not a deal-breaker.

Also had a coffee/espresso machine, coffee in carafes, tea setup, beverage cooler with water and sodas, beer/wine service during evening appetizer hours.

Newspapers were USAT and WSJ.

Outside wall is windowed view overlooking LAX south runways; nice for people who like plane-watching. Not quite as spacious and dramatic as the LAX Marriott’s new M lounge, but a quite acceptable alternative.

PAG 1K points or “box of bonbons”. Upgraded to “corner executive suite” (it was accessible though so kind of a pain in the back—had to bend over to reach everything!).

cheers!

Last edited by AAir_head; Feb 4, 2019 at 9:20 am Reason: minor edit to breakfast items
Old Feb 3, 2019, 3:32 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Jacksonville Marriott

Jacksonville / Marriott / CLOSED; Coupon for full buffet breakfast in restaurant; 02/19
Old Feb 4, 2019, 9:17 am

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, Lifetime Titanium Elite, AC, UA Silver
Buffalo Marriott Harborcenter - 24/7 M Club Lounge full breakfast offering and evening snacks
Old Feb 6, 2019, 1:20 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
The Marriott West India Quay has apparently been renamed to "London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf". Not sure if anything else has changed, but I can report back soon if so.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 1:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by bennos
The Marriott West India Quay has apparently been renamed to "London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf". Not sure if anything else has changed, but I can report back soon if so.
To the extent that the property ever had a name, this is a classic example of hotel's using SEO (search engine optimization) to name their property.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 10:47 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Both of these properties in Nova Scotia have de-flagged from Marriott and are now independent.

* Halifax / Delta Barrington / OPEN; 11/18 update
* Halifax / Delta Halifax / No Lounge; Full brekkie in restaurant; 11/18 update
Old Feb 10, 2019, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Just stayed at the Grand Bohemian in Orlando. I was given the continental breakfast for two voucher however when I went downstairs to used it at 10am, I was told that the breakfast closes at 9:30. I was a bit surprised as that seemed pretty early to me, especially for a weekend. Lounge is closed on the weekend until Monday morning, at 6:30am however key card does grant access to the closed lounge where there is a soft drink cooler with soda/water.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.