Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Recent hotel stays not showing up (SPG member)

Old Aug 24, 2018, 9:42 am
Original Poster

My most recent hotel stays (San Diego this week Sun to Tue) and the prior week (Atlanta Mon to Wed) aren't showing up. Are others having this problem?
Old Aug 24, 2018, 10:48 am

Programs: SPG LIfetime Plat, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Wannabe, Hilton Silver, UA Gold
Yes. I have missing stays in history, as well as the overall YTD count of nights looks off.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 10:51 am

Yes, but it also says on top "Due to recent system updates, some recent stays may be missing. We are working to fix this as quickly as possible."
MGJ2727 and C17PSGR like this.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 10:56 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
I had stays that were showing before August 18 that aren't there any more, although my points are correct. It's annoying but I'm sure they'll have it caught up soon and there is no impact to me in the delay. Of course, I'll wait to combine until both the MR and SPG accounts are straight.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 12:22 am

Haven't had stays post for the past 3 weeks. 12 total night's individually! I hope they post or I am going to have to do probably a 2 hour phone call with them to get posted. If they continue to not post I might as well set a full day aside!
Old Aug 25, 2018, 11:16 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum / Titanium, AA Executive Platinum
This is also true of my account, there are two issues:

1) the last few weeks prior to the merger do not show up in account history, but my total points correctly include them. I screen shotted both accounts before the merger. I was told they are working on migrating this.

2) I have had two stays since the merger and nothing has showed up at all. The rep tried to find and manually post one but could not. I’ll have to wait to see if they post in a week or so, and if not, call back. Thankfully my current status is not dependent on these posting, but I would like to have the points soon.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 12:02 pm

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
I have this issue as well. Stays from Aug 16 have not populated.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 12:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott BonVoy LT Titanium Elite, National Executive Elite
None of my stays from the past two weeks (including one where I checked out two days ago) are posting. Is this the new normal?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.