Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

How are spg points posting to combined account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2018, 12:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium

Anyone with a starwood stay post merger and already combined account? Hotel is still offering spg points (eg 250 as gift for 4 pts Plat) - doesn't know how they'll post. Should be 3x I think - does anyone know?
Old Aug 23, 2018, 1:32 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
I have not stayed at SPG hotels post program merger. However, all my prior SPG stays and points were transferred into my merged account at the 3:1 SPG:MR point conversion.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 1:44 pm

They are not posting! I have not received points since about two weeks prior to the merger. Over a dozen nights are still owed but I don’t have the time or the patience to gather all the missing stay information and spend the time to get things fixed.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 2:30 pm

Programs: BA Gold; AA Lfe Time PLT ; Marriott Titanium, LFT GLD
Originally Posted by NJKen
They are not posting! I have not received points since about two weeks prior to the merger. Over a dozen nights are still owed but I don’t have the time or the patience to gather all the missing stay information and spend the time to get things fixed.
All of my SPG points have transferred except for 6 nights 2 weeks ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.