Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Login Issues

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2018, 2:22 am

Programs: BA Gold,Amex Centurion,Marriott LT Plat Prem Elite +AMBASS,Hilton Diamond,Priority Club Plat,VS Gold
When I goto SPG.com or Marriott.com the log in section is gone?
Old Aug 25, 2018, 2:24 am

Programs: AFKL Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Ah! What a beautiful scheduled maintenance - that was supposed to end at 4am EST. It's 4:23 and status.marriott.com reports all up and running, while the sign-in is still disabled in my spg app and on the website :P
Old Aug 25, 2018, 2:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Andy82
Ah! What a beautiful scheduled maintenance - that was supposed to end at 4am EST. It's 4:23 and status.marriott.com reports all up and running, while the sign-in is still disabled in my spg app and on the website :P
They've finally figured out that if members cannot log into their accounts, they won't be able to tell that everything is still messed up

Give that man a raise!
Andy82 likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 6:31 am

Programs: BA, JAL
can't log in

I don't know what they've done but I can't even access my account. My partner has the same problem..
Nice way to screw up.. "congratulations to our new program which won't let you log in or password retrieve properly". Shambles.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 7:52 am

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Can't search either?
Old Aug 26, 2018, 8:42 am

Programs: BA, JAL
Originally Posted by CO-PLAT
Can't search either?
Depends what the context is. But generally, yes. Could be clearer?
Old Aug 26, 2018, 9:02 am

Programs: DL DM, MARRIOTT AMBASSADOR LIFETIME TITANIUM
Originally Posted by RollAnotherFatOne
I don't know what they've done but I can't even access my account. My partner has the same problem..
Nice way to screw up.. "congratulations to our new program which won't let you log in or password retrieve properly". Shambles.

Are you deleting the saved member # and password that auto populates? I know that won't work. You have to enter everything everytime I believe......
Old Aug 27, 2018, 5:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
Now a week with no access to my SPG account. I mean, I guess it doesn't matter if it comes back all correct, but still a little scary.
jimdarcy likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 3:06 pm

Programs: UA, HHonors, MarriotRewards
It's a mess - and Marriott isn't even offering a token ETA or explanation. Their fake status site shows everything is up and running fine.

Use #MarriottFixThisAlready to get their attention on twitter please folks! Thank you for helping build the snowball - let's make it happen!
Old Oct 7, 2019, 12:21 pm

Anyone else having issues logging in to the Marriott app? I got a new phone, and am trying to login to the app with the exact same login info as I do on the main Marriott website (I'm positive my password, etc. is correct), and it won't log me in. Anyone else experience this?
Old Oct 7, 2019, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by lockman21
Anyone else having issues logging in to the Marriott app? I got a new phone, and am trying to login to the app with the exact same login info as I do on the main Marriott website (I'm positive my password, etc. is correct), and it won't log me in. Anyone else experience this?
Not sure if this is same problem you’re having, but check posts 88-91.

Marriott App Discussion Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.