Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Still confused on Courtyard breakfast???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Still confused on Courtyard breakfast???

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2018, 3:51 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
These guys are clawing back the benefit by every means they can.
Sisyphus1carus likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 10:11 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
I stayed at the Courtyard Hong Kong which has both a lounge and a buffet restaurant. In lieu of the 500 welcome points I chose daily breakfast in the restaurant. Upon check-out I saw that they had also provided the 500 mile welcome points.

James
margarita girl likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 2:57 pm

Programs: AA, Marriott/SPG, AMEX
I checked into the CY in Matthews, NC on 9/26 and did request the F&B credit, I was given a voucher to redeem. The guy checking me in looked a bit pained as he pulled out some paperwork to enter my info onto. I found it interesting that it was a clean form with enough spaces for 20+ guests info and I was going to be the 1st. The next morning the lady at the bistro looked surprised when I handed her the card for my breakfast. Also, DH and I stayed at the same CY a couple of days after the complete merger and while they asked if we wanted the credit they did not explain how it had changed (for the better), this most recent time it was not offered but thanks to this community I knew what to ask for.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.