Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 15, 2019, 10:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
potential workaround posted by rhg247. Might work better for MAR properties than SPG properties.

"I found a workaround that does work. Use the app, flip to the My Account section, click Account Activity and Hotel Bills, select the one you want, then Hotel Bill. Once that pulls up you, click the share arrow and then you can email it to yourself."
Print Wikipost

Problems downloading receipts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2018, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by I 40
Still down.

Not a huge hassle if you just need one, but if you have 10 + stays a month...

Diverting as much as reasonable to Hyatt right now. I am Marriott free for the entire month of August!
I stay in 16 different hotels a month! I just had to call about 11 separate hotels yesterday!
Old Dec 22, 2018, 4:42 am

Has this really not been fixed? Whenever I try to download a receipt, it redirects back to the activity page. I have never successfully downloaded one to date. Given that I'm having a stay show some ridiculously low number of points compared to what I paid, I'd like to see what they are using for the calculations, but nope.
Old Dec 29, 2018, 10:29 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I heard it's now fixed, but I'm not staying at a hotel this week so can't verify.

Cheers.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 12:55 am

Programs: aa EXP, delta Diamond, hh Diamond, marriott plat premier+ambassador, hertz PC, Avis preferred plus
still not working for me
Old Jan 6, 2019, 12:30 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Not working for me either. Have to use Contact Us to manually send request for folio. Most properties send them within 24 hours, but I have been bugging Le Meridien Frankfurt for over a week, and I still have not received anything.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 1:43 pm

Programs: Delta, Marriott, Hilton
This is a known issue for months and it is still broken! Unbelievable!! Can't believe I actually miss the under the door copy.
KRSW likes this.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 7:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Exp, IHG Plat, National EE, Sixt Plat
"Glad" to see I'm not the only one having this problem.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 6:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
New year.
New tax return.
New need to download receipts.
Same problem.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 8:05 pm

Programs: AC SE
Tried to download a bill today that was supposed to have been e-mailed to me last week (but wasn't) and the download feature wasn't working. I was able to download some successfully a few months, so I have had it work previously, but no luck today.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 10:22 am

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Receipt downloads are still not working for me as of today. And this includes some receipts that I was previously able to download. No response from Marriott; I contacted them 2+ weeks ago.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 5:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by ikwia
Receipt downloads are still not working for me as of today. And this includes some receipts that I was previously able to download. No response from Marriott; I contacted them 2+ weeks ago.
I received a reply today...a bunch of boilerplate drivel (e.g., you have great ideas about our website) followed by a personal note (obvious because of the numerous grammatical and stylistic errors). The latter said that the problem was now fixed, but it is still not working for me. I assume others are in the same situation.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 1:50 pm

Still not working for me today -- which led me here to make sure I shouldn't try a third browser
Old Jan 27, 2019, 6:15 pm

Just adding to the pile. Same problem. Tried for months, no download happens. Tried Firefox, Chrome, IE. Same result. Awful.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 4:42 pm

This is definitely still broken as of today for certain hotels I stay at, but I found a workaround that does work. Use the app, flip to the My Account section, click Account Activity and Hotel Bills, select the one you want, then Hotel Bill. Once that pulls up you, click the share arrow and then you can email it to yourself. Silly that we have to do this, but at least I can do my expense reports.
KRSW likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 7:23 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, SWA A-list +
Sorry to be so dense, but I don't see the "hotel bill" option on the App. Are you on an iPhone, iPad or Android device?

I got the download on the website to work one day last week, but now it won't work again. I have spent so much time reconfiguring my browser to try and make it work <- looks like that was a waste of time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.