Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Operating hours for Ritz Carlton lounge

Old Jun 7, 18, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Is it open 24 hours? If not, what are the normal hours? I can't find them on the website. Is the lounge a good place for breakfast or am I better off going to the restaurant?
Old Jun 7, 18, 3:20 pm

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
Is it open 24 hours? If not, what are the normal hours? I can't find them on the website. Is the lounge a good place for breakfast or am I better off going to the restaurant?
In my experience a typical schedule is usually something like 6am to 10pm. I have always found the breakfast to be pretty good, but it's not going to be as nice as the restaurant breakfast. If you're paying for lounge access, the breakfast is perfectly nice, but I would not buy lounge access for the breakfast if that makes sense.
Old Jun 7, 18, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by spgplat21 View Post
In my experience a typical schedule is usually something like 6am to 10pm. I have always found the breakfast to be pretty good, but it's not going to be as nice as the restaurant breakfast. If you're paying for lounge access, the breakfast is perfectly nice, but I would not buy lounge access for the breakfast if that makes sense.
Makes sense. I enjoy the happy hour, drinks and food. Breakfast is nice to have.
Old Jun 21, 18, 11:54 am

Programs: United Silver; Marriott Silver
RC Tysons Corner Lounge hours from two weeks ago: 6:00am - 10:00pm.
Old Jun 23, 18, 1:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, DL Gold, UA Silver
Some properties stay open 24 hours with limited drinks - food service ends at 10pm
Old Jun 23, 18, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. Looking forward to my trip. Only two days in Santiago but should be a nice time.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: