Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

The Bodrum EDITION - Turkey [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Bodrum EDITION - Turkey [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2021, 10:44 am

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Originally Posted by escape4
Going to both hotels can be enjoyable for a bit of variety and a change in scenery. I think what I would recommend against is going exclusively at Caresse, which we did last year

That is disappointing to hear. From my review back in 2018:

I was not overly bothered in 2018 because the hotel was still new back then, so issues to iron out are normal, are to be expected and tolerated. But three years later and still having a similar problem .... it would be easier to justify some dose of criticism.
I'm just going to let this pass. Since they did do a lot to make our stay really amazing. Plus I got a really good deal here. 369 euros with breakfast and daily 50 euro credit for dinner at hotel.so is like 319 euros per night in a suite with free goodies.

I'll just let them know when I check out. But my bf and I are too scared to take a shower tonight for dinner lol​​​​

BTW are these free?

Last edited by supatight80; Oct 6, 2021 at 11:00 am
Old Oct 6, 2021, 12:24 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Diamond, LH SEN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by supatight80
BTW are these free?
I don't remember the exact price, but it was listed on the minibar card a few weeks ago.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 12:48 pm

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Originally Posted by BryanIAH
I don't remember the exact price, but it was listed on the minibar card a few weeks ago.
Thanks for letting me know! Was about to put it in my bag!

I asked coz I thought hand sanitizer on the table was free. Then I saw on the minibar card that it was 200 TL. didn't see the slippers though on the card. So just wanted to be sure.
Old Oct 8, 2021, 7:07 am

Parting gifts at the Bodrum EDITION

SanDiego1K and escape4 like this.
Old Jan 16, 2022, 9:49 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
Any news on when the hotel will reopen?
Old Jan 16, 2022, 10:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by skye1
Any news on when the hotel will reopen?
According to the Marriott website, the season is currently set to open May 1st.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:27 am

Programs: MB Titanium, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, UA Silver
Will be burning points for 5 nights here in May! How are the public transportation options from the hotel since it's quite far from the city of Bodrum itself? Or would I be better off renting a car?
Old Feb 1, 2022, 3:31 pm

Programs: LH SEN (*G), BA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Tajador
Will be burning points for 5 nights here in May! How are the public transportation options from the hotel since it's quite far from the city of Bodrum itself? Or would I be better off renting a car?
taxis are cheap and an easy option
Tajador likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2022, 2:31 pm

Are kids aged 4 and 6 month infant allowed to stay in the same room ? I thinking cribs are an extra charge?
Old Mar 13, 2022, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
According to the Marriott website, the season is currently set to open May 1st.
can't find anything on their website... but looks like rooms can be booked from april 20th onward
Old Mar 13, 2022, 2:32 pm

Programs: Virtuoso Luxury Travel Agent; Bonvoy Titanium Elite; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Christian K
taxis are cheap and an easy option
we stayed here this past summer (and are going back this summer), and had serious issues with finding cabs in Bodrum. like to the point of it taking 20-30 min to get one. so just take into account that taxis are not as plentiful as in other places..
Old Mar 13, 2022, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by randomdude
can't find anything on their website... but looks like rooms can be booked from april 20th onward
That was basically the first day bookings were available from at the point in time. Seems it became a bit earlier now.
Old May 7, 2022, 11:40 am

Programs: Bonvoy Plat
any recent reports on breakfast NOT being included in the room rate?
Old May 8, 2022, 6:02 am

Programs: MB Titanium, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, UA Silver
Just checked in. Sadly, free breakfast isn't provided, at least for points stay. Am also a Platinum. They now charge 25 Euro per day for breakfast.
Radiation Station likes this.
Old May 8, 2022, 7:45 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by Tajador
Just checked in. Sadly, free breakfast isn't provided, at least for points stay. Am also a Platinum. They now charge 25 Euro per day for breakfast.
Thanks for the data point, I didn’t think that generosity would last. I seem to recall reading the London EDITION offered breakfast to plats for a while but then stopped…

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.