Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Vilnius City Center - Lithuania [Master Thread]

Old Mar 31, 18, 6:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Cat 4. Opening April '18.

Hotel website:

Courtyard Vilnius City Center: Vilnius Business Hotels

We are sure you will admire our contemporary look and will enjoy our superb location- in a newly formed modern urban area, same time- just few steps from the historical Old Town. Newly built hotel perfectly located in the modern growing business area overlooking cityís landmark- Gedimino Tour and just steps away from the Old town and the cityís main attractions, numerous shopping, cultural, artistic and entertainment places
yurtripper likes this.
Old Apr 2, 18, 9:38 am

Programs: SQ(*G), A3(*G), LH(*S), SK, BA; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador
VNO is one of my fave locations but the Baltics in general don't have a great range of choices when it comes to the chain hotels (I think it's a dead zone for SPG and HH has a single Hilton at TLL). Good to see a Cat 4 CY option here.
Old Jun 21, 18, 12:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Officially open. Marriott press release:

Marriott International Debuts in Lithuania with Opening of Courtyard by Marriott Vilnius City Center | Marriott News Center

Excerpt:

"The hotel is located in the modern growing business area in Lithuania’s capital, Vilnius, overlooking the city’s landmark, Gediminas’ Castle, and is just steps away from business centres, the old town, and the city’s main attractions. The hotel’s 199 spacious and light-filled guest rooms offer modern and sophisticated design with complimentary Wi-Fi. The public spaces also have a contemporary feel, with the brand’s signature restaurant Kitchen & Bar offering local and international cuisine in a relaxed setting. Guests can also take advantage of the summer terrace, offering spectacular views of Gediminas’ Castle... as well as a fitness centre offering cardiovascular equipment and free weights."
Old Jun 21, 18, 2:10 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum Premier, Starwood Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Vilnius is a great city, one of the largest old towns in all of Europe. This is a really good development having a Marriott here, might have to spend some points and head back there (itís been 15 years, so probably a fair amount of changes)
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Apr 7, 19, 7:27 am
Formerly known as Stephenk19

Programs: Free Agent
My wife and I stayed at the courtyard in February 2019 and had a pleasant visit. The hotel still had the "new hotel smell" and was very modern. We found the staff to be friendly and the room to be fine for our two night stay. The hotel breakfast was also pretty good for a courtyard branded Marriott and one has the ability to order several egg dishes and pancakes. Our rate for each night was 68 euros.

The only downside is that the hotel is not quite in the center of the city, but it is only a short walk to the center and most of the tourist sites. However, taxis in Vilnius were not very expensive as an alternative to walking.

Below link has some photos from our stay:
https://www.thetravelingexpats.com/r...center-review/
Old Sep 8, 19, 8:54 am

Programs: AY LUMO (500K+), Etihad Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President Circle, Hilton Diamond
the walk is really short, maybe 5-7 minutes. Overall lot of citybee and bolt scooters around. Staff is very helpful and trying to do the best to meet Marriott best standards. Still consider one best value for the money in VNO.
yurtripper and Intl359Widget like this.
Old Jan 18, 20, 3:08 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by spek View Post
the walk is really short, maybe 5-7 minutes. Overall lot of citybee and bolt scooters around. Staff is very helpful and trying to do the best to meet Marriott best standards. Still consider one best value for the money in VNO.
I am headed to VNO right now on LH and will be staying at the Marriott CY so I have my expectations set accordingly.
spek likes this.
Old Jan 18, 20, 7:04 am

Programs: AY LUMO (500K+), Etihad Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President Circle, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Intl359Widget View Post
I am headed to VNO right now on LH and will be staying at the Marriott CY so I have my expectations set accordingly.
And also be prepared, thats not a summer-time
So the walk might feel a bit different
enjoy the stay
Intl359Widget likes this.
Old Jan 18, 20, 1:10 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by spek View Post
And also be prepared, thats not a summer-time
So the walk might feel a bit different
enjoy the stay
Itís not too bad today considering it could be much colder but I have to say the CY is conveniently located if you enjoy walking.

Dinner at Etno Dvaras nearby was yummmmmm!
spek likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: