AC Hotel Gainesville Downtown

Old Mar 15, 2018, 10:02 am
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
AC Hotel Gainesville Downtown

Property opened a few months ago and can't seem to find any reviews here. Anyone stay here? I need to be at Univ of Florida for a long weekend in the Summer and this is a prime location. I will likely book it since there aren't any other nearby Marriott properties and it looks to be the most full service of the ones that are in the area. But would be nice to see any recent experiences/comments.
Old Mar 15, 2018, 3:15 pm

best Marriott branded property in Gainesville. There is a BBQ place called MOJO's Nearby. Go there for good beer/whiskeys and BBQ.

MOJO Hogtown Bar-B-Que, Smoked Meats Whiskey Bar, 12 SE 2nd Ave, Gainesville, FL 32601
Old Mar 22, 2018, 8:29 am

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, SPG Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by PHL
Property opened a few months ago and can't seem to find any reviews here. Anyone stay here? I need to be at Univ of Florida for a long weekend in the Summer and this is a prime location. I will likely book it since there aren't any other nearby Marriott properties and it looks to be the most full service of the ones that are in the area. But would be nice to see any recent experiences/comments.
Ill be staying there this coming weekend. Ill make sure to post a review. It is certainly in a prime location.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.