Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Shanghai Hongqiao - China [Master Thread]

Old Mar 6, 18, 10:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/tr...ghai-hongqiao/

Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Hongqiao is located in the heart of the Hongqiao Business District, across from the National Exhibition Convention Center. A mere 10 minutes’ walk from the Metro Line 2 terminus, and with Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station & Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA) only 10 minutes away by car or metro. Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Hongqiao has easy access to Major transport hubs to and from Shanghai and the rest of mainland China.With 214 guest rooms equipped with modern décor and facilities, Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Hongqiao provides a comfortable, pleasant atmosphere for leisure, business, or both. Enjoy a hearty meal at Pavilion, relax with a coffee in The Lounge, get active in our GYM, or just enjoy the outdoors in our courtyard and surroundings.

FREE Shuttle Bus to NECC

From hotel to National Exhibition & Convention Center is within 5-minutes distance by bus. During exhibition period, hotel provides FREE shuttle to NECC and please contact Front Office or Concierge to get shuttle bus schedule. Reservation for seats hold is necessary."
Old Jan 1, 20, 11:08 pm

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock View Post
Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/tr...ghai-hongqiao/

Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Hongqiao is located in the heart of the Hongqiao Business District, across from the National Exhibition Convention Center. A mere 10 minutes’ walk from the Metro Line 2 terminus, and with Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station & Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA) only 10 minutes away by car or metro. Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Hongqiao has easy access to Major transport hubs to and from Shanghai and the rest of mainland China.With 214 guest rooms equipped with modern décor and facilities, Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Hongqiao provides a comfortable, pleasant atmosphere for leisure, business, or both. Enjoy a hearty meal at Pavilion, relax with a coffee in The Lounge, get active in our GYM, or just enjoy the outdoors in our courtyard and surroundings.

FREE Shuttle Bus to NECC

From hotel to National Exhibition & Convention Center is within 5-minutes distance by bus. During exhibition period, hotel provides FREE shuttle to NECC and please contact Front Office or Concierge to get shuttle bus schedule. Reservation for seats hold is necessary."
I'm surprised that this thread got no posts in almost two years. Guess this hotel isn't very appealing to FTers.
Old Jan 2, 20, 12:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lsquare View Post
I'm surprised that this thread got no posts in almost two years. Guess this hotel isn't very appealing to FTers.
Your guess is correct.
lsquare likes this.
Old Jan 2, 20, 12:23 am

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by moondog View Post
Your guess is correct.
You're doing a good job steering people away from Hongqiao. lol!
moondog likes this.
Old Jan 6, 20, 9:54 am

Programs: Swiss Senator, Flying Blue Gold, BA EC Gold, Hyatt Globalist
I've just booked my first stay there for April using very little Bonvoy points (points saver promo), I just need a decent bed next to SHA as I'll have an early morning departure from there. Overall it looks clean and modern, which is all I need at that occasion. Will report back

Search this Thread
Search Engine: