Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Delta Hotels Utica New York [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2018, 3:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Opening May 2018. Cat 5.

Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/tr...-hotels-utica/

Delta Hotels by Marriott located in the heart of downtown Utica, situated less than two miles from I-90!Visit a variety of nearby attractions, including the Utica Memorial Auditorium, Utica College and the Stanley Theatre.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 5:16 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
Conversion of the Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre (built in 1980 as a Sheraton).

Details about the conversion: Hotel at Utica Centre continues transition into Delta by Marriott - News - Uticaod - Utica, NY
Old Jan 28, 2020, 6:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott PP
Anyone stay here? We stayed at a Delta Suites once in YVR and it was pretty nice. Free bfast downstairs for my wife and I in the lobby restaurant. I don't remember it having a lounge.

If there are no reviews yet, I may be the first to review after my stay the end of next month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.