Paid upgrade at Ritz Hong Kong

Old Jan 31, 18, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k
Paid upgrade at Ritz Hong Kong

I am staying on an award at the HK Ritz in June and was wondering if it is possible to upgrade from my standard room to a room with club access and ideally a suite. I would be willing to either spend cash or points for this upgrade.

Does anyone know if this is possible and what the rates would be?

Thank you in advance
Old Jan 31, 18, 4:05 pm

I wasn't on an award night, but they offered me this for my stay at the end of October '17 for club access
1,400 (Single occupancy) or HKD 1,900 (Double occupancy) plus 10% service charge per night
and for upgraded room from deluxe to grand Victoria harbor room.
HKD1800+10% service charge per room per night

Originally Posted by sfoflyer747 View Post
I am staying on an award at the HK Ritz in June and was wondering if it is possible to upgrade from my standard room to a room with club access and ideally a suite. I would be willing to either spend cash or points for this upgrade.

Does anyone know if this is possible and what the rates would be?

Thank you in advance
Old Feb 6, 18, 2:26 pm

I didnt know that was even possible.
Old Feb 6, 18, 4:38 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

It's definitely possible. hsumh316 gave you a good idea of the upcharges.
Old May 16, 18, 5:22 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
We plan to stay two nights at RC HK next April on points for a basic Deluxe room (hopefully it will be 60K points per night coming August 1).

Can we ask to only upgrade one night to Grand Victoria Habour view? HKD 2K a night sounds fair for the upgrade. We only want one night since first night we will arrive at like 10-11PM so just need a bed to crash. Would like a nicer room second night for the view and experience.

We donít care about lounge access as being in HK we generally donít eat at the hotel.
Old May 17, 18, 1:56 pm

Programs: Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by hsumh316 View Post
I wasn't on an award night, but they offered me this for my stay at the end of October '17 for club access
1,400 (Single occupancy) or HKD 1,900 (Double occupancy) plus 10% service charge per night
and for upgraded room from deluxe to grand Victoria harbor room.
HKD1800+10% service charge per room per night

The current rates are 1500 single occupancy or 2100 double occupancy. Upgrade to Grand victoria harbour view room is still 1800.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: