Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Int'l (outside USA) Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 10, 2017, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels internationally (outside of the US). It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Int'l (outside USA) Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2018, 2:13 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite for Life, AA Platinum, United Gold
Baden Baden Marriott Autograph Update

Update on Baden Baden Marriott Autograph.

January 2018

in addition to free breakfast for Platinum members, you also get a welcome gift or a glass of wine at the rooftop bar. You also get a glass of bubbly while checking in.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 9:49 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, Marriott(T)
Ren Dubai Downtown

Dubai / Renaissance Downtown / OPEN ; Key accessible 24/7 for beverages; 1/18 update
Old Jan 28, 2018, 6:03 pm

Lucerne / Renaissance / No lounge; breakfast is hot/cold buffet in restaurant, as Plat was also given option of declining breakfast in favor of 750 pts (I think); 1/18 update

*as a side note, the hotel also provides a local transit pass on arrival, valid for whole stay (possibly common Swiss thing, also so this at Sheraton in Zurich, Fairmont Le Montreux Palace in Montreux, and Best Western in Geneva; but I wasn't expecting it, so pleasantly surprised!)
Old Jan 28, 2018, 10:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: HH-D; MR-P/LTP; SPG-P
we stayed for a week - seems the transit pass is a new abd welcomed perk (but we mostly used Luzern as a day trip focus)

Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
Lucerne / Renaissance / No lounge; breakfast is hot/cold buffet in restaurant, as Plat was also given option of declining breakfast in favor of 750 pts (I think); 1/18 update

*as a side note, the hotel also provides a local transit pass on arrival, valid for whole stay (possibly common Swiss thing, also so this at Sheraton in Zurich, Fairmont Le Montreux Palace in Montreux, and Best Western in Geneva; but I wasn't expecting it, so pleasantly surprised!)
Old Feb 15, 2018, 5:55 pm

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium
Beijing Marriott NE

EL closed for a week of CNY - chinese new year.
​​​​​​​But options on 2nd floor.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 5:38 pm

Programs: SPG
Budapest Courtyard City Center breakfast 50% off for Elite member. Feb 21/2018
Old Feb 25, 2018, 11:16 am

Programs: Delta PM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Tokyo/Courtyard Tokyo Station

No Lounge but complete America/Japanese brekkie buffet in restaurant for Gold/Plats, including made to order eggs/omelets, waffles and pancakes. Evenings, show elite cardkey at bistro and get special menu and order anything in it as many times as you want including beer, wine and Prosecco. Better than most FS Lounges. January 2018
Old Feb 25, 2018, 12:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by danola
No Lounge but complete America/Japanese brekkie buffet in restaurant for Gold/Plats, including made to order eggs/omelets, waffles and pancakes. Evenings, show elite cardkey at bistro and get special menu and order anything in it as many times as you want including beer, wine and Prosecco. Better than most FS Lounges. January 2018
Note to self: Bring one keycard from my stack of room keycards to hotel and get free drinks the next time I'm in Tokyo.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 6:13 am

Courtyard Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone

Does anyone know if the Courtyard Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone property has an executive club? Do they offer Platinum Members complementary breakfast or any other perks? Doesn't seem to be on the Master Thread Int'l (outside USA) list.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 11:09 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by ral1
Does anyone know if the Courtyard Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone property has an executive club? Do they offer Platinum Members complementary breakfast or any other perks? Doesn't seem to be on the Master Thread Int'l (outside USA) list.
Not on the list because it doesn't have an exec lounge. No free brekkie. Info in the property thread.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...one-china.html

Cheers.
Old Mar 10, 2018, 1:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: HH-D; MR-P/LTP; SPG-P
Better not let the JW Phu Quoc detractors read this?
A CY offering breakfast at a discount for elites !!!

Originally Posted by FreeTravel
Budapest Courtyard City Center breakfast 50% off for Elite member. Feb 21/2018
Old Mar 22, 2018, 5:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Platinum Premier, Marriott DC Chairman's Club, BA Executive Club Silver
Spain, Cordoba, AC Hotels by Marriott
No Lounge
50% discount for breakfast for Platinum Elite members
Effective date 22nd March 2018
Old Mar 23, 2018, 1:54 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Emirates Silver, Virgin Silver, Marriott Titanium
All change again for Glasgow in recent months!

1) Glasgow/UK
2) Open. Continental breakfast (+ scrambled eggs only) served for breakfast. Evening there are drink/food
4) Free wifi and a i-net terminal+printer.
5) 03/18
Old Mar 26, 2018, 7:04 am

Programs: DL 2MM, Marriott LTT, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Current information on the Wiki:
France
* Lyon / Marriott Cité Internationale / OPEN; 03/17 update

I was trying to book a trip to Lyon for later in the year and saw a notice on the Marriott Web page that the executive lounge at this location is "...permanently closed." This is shown as a text box near the top of the page when you look at the prices for the hotel. No other information provided.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 7:18 pm

Programs: Marriott/SPG Gold, and the equivalents that I don't use.
Originally Posted by ExArkie
Current information on the Wiki:
France
* Lyon / Marriott Cité Internationale / OPEN; 03/17 update

I was trying to book a trip to Lyon for later in the year and saw a notice on the Marriott Web page that the executive lounge at this location is "...permanently closed." This is shown as a text box near the top of the page when you look at the prices for the hotel. No other information provided.
We were just at this Hotel for 3 nights on March 9th, the lounge is closed. We got breakfast in the restaurant for 2 every morning as Marriott Gold, it was very good. Full spread of bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, breads and pastries, variety of sliced fruit, cheeses, the works. As Gold they said we were upgraded to a park view room but it seemed nothing special, had a balcony but it has glass louvers that were closed for the winters but do allow fresh air through. I don't know if we would stay there again as the location is very sterile and we spent a lot of time taking cabs/uber/buses into town.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.