Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

RC Hong Kong - Club benefits include breakfast?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2017, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Exec, CITI Prestige, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold and all ever changing

I tried to search for this but still need some clarification. When I was on their site looking into the rooms, there was a denotation saying that "club guests may enjoy breakfast in Lounge & Bar at HK 170 plus 10 tax..."
Are they saying that if we decide not to eat at the club room but at the Lounge/bar instead, there is an additional charge, or is this the charge regardless?
Also, are the breakfast options comparable in the club room to these other options?

Also, what is the kids/child policy in the Club Lounge?
Thanks for your assistance!
Old May 27, 2017, 11:38 am

Programs: NH Dia/SFlyer, JL Crystal/JGC, MB Plat, WoHyatt Glob, IHG Dia Amb, HHonors Dia
Originally Posted by mumum17
I tried to search for this but still need some clarification. When I was on their site looking into the rooms, there was a denotation saying that "club guests may enjoy breakfast in Lounge & Bar at HK 170 plus 10 tax..."
Are they saying that if we decide not to eat at the club room but at the Lounge/bar instead, there is an additional charge, or is this the charge regardless?
Also, are the breakfast options comparable in the club room to these other options?

If, as a club guest, you decide to have breakfast in the Lounge & Bar restaurant you'll have to pay HKD 170+ additionally.
Old May 27, 2017, 5:29 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mumum17

They have a very nice breakfast and dinner spread at the club lounge so you won't need to eat it at the Lounge & Bar.
Old May 30, 2017, 6:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Exec, CITI Prestige, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold and all ever changing
Thanks for the clarification!
Old May 30, 2017, 6:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by sammyindc
They have a very nice breakfast and dinner spread at the club lounge so you won't need to eat it at the Lounge & Bar.
IIRC they have five food presentations during the day: breakfast, "light"lunch, afternoon high tea, appetizers/happy hour, and evening desserts. It's all free for club level guests.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
They do allow children in the lounge. I have only seen children with their parents, but I don't know if this is a specific rule for younger children.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 2:46 pm

Programs: Marriott, Hilton
children's policy from their website

"The Club Lounge welcomes guest below 10 years of age between 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily. We kindly ask that Club Lounge guests with children preserve a quiet and warm ambiance, for everyone’s enjoyment."
Old Aug 13, 2017, 8:28 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton LT Diamond, AA LT Platinum
I think it is standard policy at all RCs that Club level guests have to pay for breakfast if they decide to eat it in the restaurant and not the Club. There are package deals that offer breakfast in the restaurant for Club level guests, but this usually costs extra.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 5:28 pm

Programs: AA Plat, National EE, Marriott Plat, HH Gold, SPG Plat
breakfast in the restaurant is much better than the lounge.... although we did the lounge once (wasn't that hungry)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.