Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Pre-Merger: Anyone have stays/points not posting?

Pre-Merger: Anyone have stays/points not posting?

Old Aug 15, 18, 3:02 pm

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Better than the email I received this morning....three times/three attempts:

"Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
[email protected]
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly."

Originally Posted by LRMErnst View Post
Just got an email from [email protected]...

They credited me with a three night stay at one of the properties. They also addressed me as "Richard" in the email, and my name is not Richard. So I'm not sure if I received credit for "Richard's" three night stay, or if they're continuing to spiral out of control, or if this was a pity credit...
Old Aug 16, 18, 2:54 am

None of my Marriott, Ritz, Fairfield and Autograph stays since 20 July have posted automatically, each time have to request manual credit. If itís an emailed statement, someone would reply and do so within 24 hours. But if itís a scanned statement, itíll take longer for someone to pick it up and regularise the credit.
Old Aug 18, 18, 3:17 am

Three tries to get points

My Marriott stay ending on July 30 never posted. After waiting ten days, I filed a "missing stay" report. My bill hadn't been sent to my email as I had requested, so I had to call the hotel to get a duplicate bill sent. I emailed this with my "missing stay" report. A couple of days later, the stay and points for the stay posted -- but none of the extra points. I called to request the "Green" points, and points in lieu of breakfast on the weekend and was assured that they'd post immediately. Two days later the "Green" points posted. I called again to request the points for the breakfast, and I was again assured that they would post immediately. A day later, there they were. I was happy to finally get the points I'd earned --- but not impressed that it took three separate tries to get them.
unclepants likes this.
Old Aug 19, 18, 11:59 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titan, AS MVPG&AL, others no status
Originally Posted by Westcoaster View Post
Me too.

I'm saving screenshots of my account status, number of nights, points, recent activity, etc., to compare with post merger data when it appears. I'm not feeling very trusting right now.
Happy to report that my missing stay posted without my having to report it. And so far my nights, points, etc., look fine.

Search this Thread