Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Pre-Merger: Anyone have stays/points not posting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pre-Merger: Anyone have stays/points not posting?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2017, 3:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by njcommodore
Four stays last week, three paid one award. ZERO emailed receipts. The award stay posted but none of the paid stays. Called and they were all manually posted.
Did the Megabonus get updated as well when you called? I don't think mine did when I called.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
I have been having problems with stays posting correctly. For example, the second stay in my Megabonus didn't have the 2000 point stay bonus. I had to contact Marriott Rewards and it was posted as 2000 goodwill points.

Then on my last 2 stays, my platinum bonus didn't post at all. This is pretty normal for me with Marriott. It seems that about half my stays require me to send e-mails or call someone because not all the points post correctly. It's a pain!

But I am getting close to lifetime gold, and I need the points. So I have gotten into the habit of checking how the stay posted each time, then immediately sending a customer service email about the incorrect posting. It will get resolved within a week or so via email. It is just really annoying that it happens so frequently.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 8:54 am

Programs: AC, BA, Marriott, SPG
Anyone having issues using the Missing Stay Request form? I keep getting a "500 Internal Server Error" messages.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:09 pm

OT but somewhat related. So I did a points stay at the Grand Bohemian in Orlando last week. My PAG never posted, but I was credited with points as if I paid for the stay.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 7:28 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
I had a two night stay in Cleveland not post. After I submitted to MR cust service, took another week for a response-which is much longer than normal. I haven't had as many posting errors in 10 years as the last 3 months. Something must be going on.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 8:03 pm

Missing Stays

I had three stays in the last two weeks. One posted just fine. The other two did not post after more than ten days. I tried to submit a missing stay request on-line, but I kept getting the "internal service error" message. I never got an email with my bill for either of the stays that did not post. Finally, I talked to a customer service person. She checked and found no record of those stays. She called the hotel and got completely wrong information about my recent stays. I emailed her copies of my folios. The process took almost twenty minutes, but I finally got the stays --- and the points --- posted.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 8:59 pm

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite Plus, Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jeanie
I have been having problems with stays posting correctly. For example, the second stay in my Megabonus didn't have the 2000 point stay bonus. I had to contact Marriott Rewards and it was posted as 2000 goodwill points.

Then on my last 2 stays, my platinum bonus didn't post at all. This is pretty normal for me with Marriott. It seems that about half my stays require me to send e-mails or call someone because not all the points post correctly. It's a pain!

But I am getting close to lifetime gold, and I need the points. So I have gotten into the habit of checking how the stay posted each time, then immediately sending a customer service email about the incorrect posting. It will get resolved within a week or so via email. It is just really annoying that it happens so frequently.

Do you know if stays paid partly with points qualify for the megabonus promotion? My stay there was partly paid with points werent awarded the 2000 points.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 1:37 pm

Programs: AA Exeutive Platinum; Marriott Platinum Premier
I am having a lot of trouble getting credit for stays over ten days. I get ten days credit and the days beyond ten days don't show up. I wait ten days and file a missing stay request and nothing happens. I call the Platinum Premier desk and get help and am told the missing days and points will be credited within a few hours and still nothing happens. This has happened twice this year. I am now missing twelve days and some unknown thousands of points and can't get it fixed.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 6:36 pm

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
Originally Posted by Lonsinla
Do you know if stays paid partly with points qualify for the megabonus promotion? My stay there was partly paid with points werent awarded the 2000 points.

If you are talking about a cash + points redempton, no those don't qualify for the megabonus.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 7:58 pm

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite Plus, Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jeanie
If you are talking about a cash + points redempton, no those don't qualify for the megabonus.
thank you!
Old Jul 18, 2017, 3:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Stays posting seems to be a new issue (atleast for me).

In the last 3 months, 3 of my 5 stays never posted and I had to fill up the missing stay request online to get them to post.

I have a question about megabonus. I just completed my third stay during megabonus. (Courtyard, Ren and Autograph)

For the second stay, I have got 2000 points, but haven't got any points for the brand. Anyone else having the same issue?

3rd stay hasn't posted yet so keeping my fingers crossed.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 5:29 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
Stays posting seems to be a new issue (atleast for me).

In the last 3 months, 3 of my 5 stays never posted and I had to fill up the missing stay request online to get them to post.

I have a question about megabonus. I just completed my third stay during megabonus. (Courtyard, Ren and Autograph)

For the second stay, I have got 2000 points, but haven't got any points for the brand. Anyone else having the same issue?

3rd stay hasn't posted yet so keeping my fingers crossed.
I don't have it in front of me, but IIRC the "brand" bonuses post at the end of the megabonus.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 12:39 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Mr. Vker
I don't have it in front of me, but IIRC the "brand" bonuses post at the end of the megabonus.
Thanks
Old Jul 19, 2017, 8:34 pm
t1c

Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
When I have booked 2 or more rooms I have only had points post for 1 room. This has happened several times.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 7:03 pm

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium
Originally Posted by t1c
When I have booked 2 or more rooms I have only had points post for 1 room. This has happened several times .
You need to put both rooms on ONE folio. the points for both will post but only 1 stay night will post. Ask for this at check-in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.