Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Pre-Merger: Anyone have stays/points not posting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pre-Merger: Anyone have stays/points not posting?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:43 pm

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
Ditto. I had 2 stays last week, and neither have posted. I haven't even gotten the 'Thanks for Staying' e-mail with my bill in it after the stay.

Interestingly, I chose bonus points instead of maid service, and those bonus points have posted. But the stays haven't.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 1:21 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Same here.. Didn't get the usual Thanks for Staying e-mail for a stay that concluded last Thursday. Ended up calling Customer Care and having them manually credit the stay.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 1:53 pm
alc

Another with the same issue. It happened to hotels that had this issue before, hence, thought it was the properties itself. Glad to know it seems to be system wide issue.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 2:37 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, UA Silver (via Marriott)
Originally Posted by jeanie
Interestingly, I chose bonus points instead of maid service, and those bonus points have posted. But the stays haven't.
I believe those are posted by the property manually, and therefore shouldn't be affected by the posting delay for stays (unless they are also having access issues to the manual posting tool, but it sounds like they are not).
Old Apr 19, 2017, 3:09 am

Me, too. Two stays last week. Neither has posted -- although my "future reservations" tally is accurate and my account reflects that I have no unused certificates (I used one for one of the stays last week.)
Old Apr 19, 2017, 5:06 am

Programs: MR rewards
Add me to the list 9 days now Dubai 2 night stay , in Europe they add it the 2nd or 3rd day
Old Apr 19, 2017, 5:46 am

Programs: UA *G 1MM, AA Gold, MR Lifetime Titanium, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond
And me as well.... still waiting for a stay completed on 4/7.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 6:06 am

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Customer service is not denying IT issues. Below is an email I received yesterday.

Hello txpenny!

I apologize that you are having such a difficult time trying to access your life time points. I am aware that we have been experiencing technical difficulties with our web page, and they may be part of the issue. I have shared the listed concerns with our Technical Support Team and they are working hard to find the resolution of this current issue, again I am truly sorry for the accruing troubles.

Safe travels,
[name of Marriott Customer Service rep]
Old Apr 19, 2017, 6:19 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador/LTT AA PLT
Same here as a PP. My stay from 10 - 14 hasn't posted, it normally posts within 48 hours.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 4:31 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Ambassador, AA Platinum, Avis Pres Club, Hertz Pres Circle
Has anybody called MR and had the rep successfully add the nights and points?
Old Apr 20, 2017, 9:32 am

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Originally Posted by jimdarcy
Has anybody called MR and had the rep successfully add the nights and points?
Saw your post so I called on my wife's account for a missing stay from last week. Got the points, nights and 15K bonus (her 10th night of the promo) all to post all within a 10 minute conversation.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:01 pm

Programs: Delta FO, Marriott LT Titanium, HHonors Gold, Nat'l Exec, Amex Plat
Same for me. Waiting on 3 stays to post from the last 2 weeks. About 10k points from LT Gold, so I'm overly checking my account.

Glad its not just me, not glad Marriott IT sucks again.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:53 pm

Programs: Marriott , United, Delta, Priority Club
I did call, and the rep was very helpful and explained they had been having problems. She had to individually call all four hotels but the points were then added immediately. It took 15-20 minutes for everything, so make sure you have plenty of time. She said they had to keep me on the line during the process, otherwise she would get another call and that would make them stop what they were doing to help me. Just an fyi.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Ambassador, AA Platinum, Avis Pres Club, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by mclymerne
I did call, and the rep was very helpful and explained they had been having problems. She had to individually call all four hotels but the points were then added immediately. It took 15-20 minutes for everything, so make sure you have plenty of time. She said they had to keep me on the line during the process, otherwise she would get another call and that would make them stop what they were doing to help me. Just an fyi.
same here, my points hit right away nights took about 5 hours to hit

Last edited by jimdarcy; Apr 21, 2017 at 5:26 am
Old Apr 21, 2017, 12:53 pm

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium
Thanks for post

Yep, some MBA type computer glitch "again".

sent my request in via the comments email since its been over 10 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.