Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Aloft Dublin, Ireland, Opening Spring 2018

Old Jan 23, 2017, 5:27 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...

Marriott has announced plans to launch its ever-popular Aloft Hotels brand in Ireland through a franchise agreement with Blackpitts Hospitality Limited.

Slated to open in the spring of 2018, Aloft Dublin City will mark the tech-forward brand’s debut in the Irish capital, and will introduce an exciting accommodation option in Dublin’s historic ‘Liberties’ quarter.

Aloft Dublin City will be operated by Dublin-based Pembroke Hospitality Limited, a leading provider of advisory services and hotel management to the hospitality industry.

Aloft Dublin City will join four properties under the recently merged Marriott and Starwood portfolio in Ireland: The Westin Dublin, The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection, and the Sheraton Athlone Hotel.

http://news.marriott.com/2017/01/alo...-emerald-isle/
Old Oct 8, 2018, 6:36 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott - Platinum/LTG | KF *G QPPS (working on TPPS) | OZ - Diamond Plus
Anyone have an update on this property? I'm planning ~2 weeks in DUB this November and this location might actually work for me but I don't see any availability right now.
Is this likely to actually open in November or has the date slipped further?
Old Oct 9, 2018, 6:15 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
I have a stay booked for next August ...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.