Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2020, 7:58 am

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium
Is there decent swimming at Roosterfish? Water warm or???

do u think the low occupancy was influenced by less Chinese travel? How did u get to and from the resort?
Old Feb 12, 2020, 1:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, IHG PA, Hilton Sucks, Hyatt Discoverist
The water was warm. The pool is deep enough for a swim but isn't really built for a swim (pool's shape doesn't allow for much straight-line swimming), in my opinion. Just a dip into the pool and get out... Don't make any plans ahead of time in Bali, re: rainy weather. When we arrived, all the weather forecasts said continuous hourly rain for 7 days. If it's sunny and you feel like it, go to Roosterfish; my take at least.

We took the hotel's shuttle van to the resort. No problem.

As for low occupancy due to less Chinese travel, it's very possible, but I have limited experience or data to confirm either way. On a separate note, none of the hotel guests walking around were wearing masks, whatever that suggests. (I booked my reservation during Cyber Monday.)

Originally Posted by estnet
Is there decent swimming at Roosterfish? Water warm or???

do u think the low occupancy was influenced by less Chinese travel? How did u get to and from the resort?
Old May 28, 2020, 6:01 pm

Booked here for January after reading the wonderful reviews.

Currently a great rate available for stays of 3+ nights using rate code BOG.

Book before June 15th for stays up until 31st May 2021 @ 743,800++ IDR ($50) per night including daily breakfast.
Old May 29, 2020, 5:13 am

Programs: AC 35K, Marriott Titanium/LT Gold, GHA Titanium, HH Gold, Centara Platinum
Originally Posted by oxfordjames
Booked here for January after reading the wonderful reviews.

Currently a great rate available for stays of 3+ nights using rate code BOG.

Book before June 15th for stays up until 31st May 2021 @ 743,800++ IDR ($50) per night including daily breakfast.
Did you use the rate on the website, or email the hotel to get vouchers at the same price?
Old May 29, 2020, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by reggiekush
Did you use the rate on the website, or email the hotel to get vouchers at the same price?
It is on the website using the above rate code, lots of other bargains in Bali too.
Old May 29, 2020, 11:56 am

Programs: AC 35K, Marriott Titanium/LT Gold, GHA Titanium, HH Gold, Centara Platinum
Originally Posted by oxfordjames
It is on the website using the above rate code, lots of other bargains in Bali too.
Yeah I've been on the look out. I also email the properties individually and most are allowing vouchers to be purchased at the same prices using the same code. I feel these are better as I can pick and change my stay up to 2 times (depending on the property). It also lets me break up by stays as I want to buy up to 10 days worth, I can break them up into a few days here and there. I just havent emailed these guys yet and wanted to save an email lol.

Last edited by reggiekush; May 29, 2020 at 11:57 am Reason: Some explaining
Old Sep 29, 2020, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Has anyone stayed here since June? The rates currently show at about $60 a night, including breakfast, if booking 2 nights or more. Are the swimming pools and restaurants all open?
Old Oct 19, 2022, 4:19 am

Anyone been here lately?
Old Jun 10, 2023, 9:57 am

Any recent experiences? Unfortunately it looks pricing has gone well above $200US/night all in. Not sure if the price premium is justified over the Four Points
Old Jun 20, 2023, 5:59 am

Programs: Marriott Ti; IHG Pt, IC Amb; Accor Silver; Agoda VIP/Pt
Originally Posted by belfordrocks
Any recent experiences? Unfortunately it looks pricing has gone well above $200US/night all in. Not sure if the price premium is justified over the Four Points
Hope this gets an answer, as am super curious. With the (newer) Renaissance Nusa Dua going for US$120/night all in (promo rate for 3+ night stays) and the Westin Nusa Dua (right up on the beach) as low as US$160 some nights, Ren Uluwatu's sticker shock is a little hard to get over.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.