Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Stockholm, Sweden

Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Stockholm, Sweden

Old Feb 8, 2018, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Nobis is a nice hotel but expectation management is key to a nice stay - they do not have to upgrade plats at all, so if you get a big room, be very happy.

sheraton doesn’t really have small rooms and there’s a lounge. The comparison is not really fair

in summary - I like them both, but the Sheraton is usually cheaper.
Old Feb 8, 2018, 10:16 am

Programs: DL DM; Marriott Ambasador Elite
The Sheraton is very convenient if you are planning any side trips, as it is right by the train station. I’m not a big fan of the location of the Nobis (kind of noisy/touristy). That said, I’ve only actually stayed at the Sheraton.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 4:08 am

deleted

Last edited by markle; May 25, 2023 at 6:31 am
Old Jan 15, 2019, 5:07 am

Originally Posted by markle
Hi all,

We have an upcoming stay at the Nobis, and were a bit disappointed to see that it doesn't participate in Suite Night Awards.
Are there any hotels in Stockholm which do honor SNAs, other than the Sheraton (we'd ideally prefer somewhere with a bit more character)?
You cant use SNA for Design Hotels at all; so maybe you have to try the Courtyard.
The Design Hotel properties are lovely and I got upgraded multiple times, but of course there's no guarantee.
Old Mar 5, 2020, 10:24 am

Hi all - any recent opinions on these hotels since the Bonvoy merger? How are elites recognized?
Old Jul 25, 2022, 6:50 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum
I recently stayed at the Miss Clara by Nobis and I really enjoyed it. The people on the reception desk were exceptionally friendly, down to earth and helpful. The best experience in a long while. I'm only Gold Elite so didn't expect anything special, but in the room there was a complimentary box of Swedish sweet and a nice handwritten note.

Stayed in a Superior Room with double bed and I found it to be very spacious. Great shower cubicle. Small sink. Not enough hooks for the towels. The room itself was weird. The highest ceilings ever, and the windows and radiators give off a repurposed UK grammar school vibe from the 1970s. Storage space options were also a bit odd, which meant a combination of using the hangars and living out of the suitcase.

Unfortunately I didn't get to use any of the facilities such as the Terrace or the gym/sauna.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.