Refer a Friend DP

Old Jun 14, 2023, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Refer a Friend DP

The 40K referral points were on my May 22 statement but didn't post ( spend points did post) so I contacted Chase.

My next statement closes ~ June 22 so if the referral points don't post again I'll update this post.

I understand your concern about receiving your Refer-A-Friend bonus on your Marriott account. It will be my pleasure to assist you with your inquiry. We are currently experiencing a delay in the referral points transfer to your Marriott Bonvoy account. Please allow up to 30 days after the statement closing date for the points to post to your Marriott Bonvoy account.
Old Jun 15, 2023, 1:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium -> United Silver
I wouldn't be surprised if you have to provide documentation to prove the person is actually your friend.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2023, 9:32 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by DallasEsq
I wouldn't be surprised if you have to provide documentation to prove the person is actually your friend.
Not sure what the best way to do this is. Pix of the two of you sharing drinks? Riding horseback together? Having a catch?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.