Wiki Posts
Search

Best Ritz in the Southeast?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2016, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
Best Ritz in the Southeast?

If you were going to burn a certificate for two free nights at a Ritz in the Southeastern US, preferably a coastal location (but not mandatory), where would you go? Just want someplace we can drive to from SC and unwind. Just me and my beau, no kids. I love the Ritz in Charlotte, but I've been there a lot. I can do it if nothing else seems as awesome, but I would prefer to try a hotel new to me. Need a tier 1-4 property.

Last edited by GamecockGirl; Aug 8, 2016 at 2:50 pm Reason: Forgot to add crucial info
Old Aug 9, 2016, 6:20 am

Programs: Delta PM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by GamecockGirl
If you were going to burn a certificate for two free nights at a Ritz in the Southeastern US, preferably a coastal location (but not mandatory), where would you go? Just want someplace we can drive to from SC and unwind. Just me and my beau, no kids. I love the Ritz in Charlotte, but I've been there a lot. I can do it if nothing else seems as awesome, but I would prefer to try a hotel new to me. Need a tier 1-4 property.
You should try Amelia Island, it's a resort with everything you would need and Fernandina is a short drive away.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by danola
You should try Amelia Island, it's a resort with everything you would need and Fernandina is a short drive away.
I second this choice. ^
Old Aug 9, 2016, 12:13 pm

I agree with Amelia Island, as well. I very much enjoyed the beach and the spa has it's own pool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.