Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Experiences: Late Check-Out for Elites (Starting 5/16/16)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post Your Experiences: Late Check-Out for Elites (Starting 5/16/16)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2021, 12:26 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by Orange County Commuter
I also not offered any recognition or amenities on check in... I’m going to wait till tomorrow and actually reach out to the general manager about Ms
Personality
Go see her at the FD and claim your $50 guest compensation for failure to provide the elite welcome gift. Then you will have more to discuss with the GM.
Old Jul 27, 2021, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Springhill Panama City Beach.

Asked on the day prior to checkout, they wouldn't go any later than 1 pm.

I've had just 4 late checkout requests since the merger (at 3 hotels), but only 1 of the 4 has been granted easily. One other I got after a long fight, and no luck on the other 2.
Old Jul 27, 2021, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
If the property is a "Resort" (or Convention hotel), we are not entitled to 16:00 checkout.

Otherwise, if I were Platinum Elite or above and not needing to leave the room, I would just stay there anyway.
Old Jul 27, 2021, 8:45 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador - Delta Diamond - United Silver - Frontier 100k - Sixt Plat
Two recent stays

Marriott Durham - Honored 4PM Check-out upon mobile check-in didn't have to request/ask

Fairfield Ft. Lauderdale - Honored 4PM but had to be reminded/asked at day of check out.
Old Jul 27, 2021, 10:01 am

Courtyard Oshawa (Ontario, Canada) - Had to remind at check-in but otherwise no issues

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.